Sea Mar

Sea Mar Employee Reviews

Disfunctional work place
lmhc (Former Employee), bellinbhamMarch 27, 2015
It is hard enough working in social services ... This company is very disfuntional. Management is constantly changing .... No one is ever happy. Avoid working here until they find a more functional regional manager.
Dental Clinic
None (Former Employee), Job seekingOctober 10, 2014
Everyone was very kind to me when I went there..Thanks
I have not worked here, but I think they are very nice to the patients...
Management has a culture of employees are replaceable and Managers are to be available all the time.
Supervisor (Former Employee), PuyallupOctober 17, 2013
Pros: great medical benefits
Cons: does not value staff, patient care is dependent on coupon, some unethical behaviors
It was a great place to work and then they had a change of management and it was an environment of harassment and staff division. Upper Management pitted line staff against Supervisors and Managers. Upper Management had the attitude of if you don't like it leave. Many have left and the reputation of the clinics in the communities is very poor. Lack of confidentiality of medical records for employees was a huge issue and caused some to leave. Developed a culture of not caring for patients but getting appointments made by those with CNP coupons to gain more money. Other patients were slighted.

Worked with a variety of patients and learned from a lot of diverse staff. However, with new management, Hispanic staff were favored monetarily and in performance levels. It began to take a toll on all staff.

Every day was a new adventure and was interesting due to the different needs of the patients. They made the job the best!
Great place for low income/no insurance patients.
Phlebotomy Technician Extern (Former Employee), Burien, WAApril 28, 2013
Pros: bilingual, low income/no insurance
low income/no insurance clinic, bilingual, friendly atmosphere, great with children up to elderly.
Productive and a very busy place
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Current Employee), Puyallup, WAFebruary 12, 2013
Pros: one hr lunch, nice place to start.
Cons: no set schedule
I have learned to master my phlebotomy skills, as well as to keep up with my medical assistant knowledge.