ACCOUNTANT’S JOB DESCRIPTION
Reports to: Controller
Duties to include, but not restricted to the following
1. Accounts Payable Functions
- Create Purchase Orders
- Prepare payments to Suppliers using Company's proprietary payment system.
- Prepare bank reconciliations for multiple bank accounts.
2. General Accounting
*Create, verify and post general ledger journals to various Company ledgers
*Prepayments and Accruals
*Production and review of Financial Statements for a variety of Entities. Some Knowledge of Group Consolidation would be desirable
- Prepare Schedules for Annual Audits and handle audit queries.
3. Other Tasks
*Setup payments for Non US Monthly Payroll and Payroll liabilities online, formulate G/L Journals
*Handle payroll related inquiries
*Monthly download of bank statements from Bank's website
- Any other duties assigned
*Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or similar academic credentials with sound understanding of Debits and Credits
*Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications, Systems oriented with ability to quickly adapt and learn proprietary systems
- English speaking at a native speaker standard
- Prior work references
Compensation: Salary $40,000 to $45,000 depending on qualification and experience, plus healthcare