SEABHS Employee Reviews

Peer support
Peersupport (Former Employee) –  Benson, AZDecember 15, 2016
Benson office was fun to work in the boss was amazing and peer support coworkers wonderful. Lot to learn and you are always in training. Not a job for unmotivated person.
Pros
Schedule boss coworkers
Cons
Pay
Behavioral Health for the Community of Globe and other rural Pima County towns.
BHT/LPN (Former Employee) –  Globe, AZJune 11, 2015
Great company that strives to give the best care to its clients in a field where it is so hard to meet all the requirements put upon them by the State and OBHS and other powers that be. Some great therapists work there and also the peer people and techs really try their best even when overwhelmed by the caseload numbers and the mounds of paperwork they must do. Just like in public education where it is impossible to just let teachers teach any more it is just about impossible to let the techs/therapists and other helping people really help anymore because of the paperwork /documentation that they must do. Seabhs employees do the best they can and really try to be there for all their clients the best they can. This is in every company, clinic, etc. these days.
Pros
Flexibility in seeing your clients in or outside of the office.
Cons
Hard to hear or converse on the phone when the room is filled with others doing their work, talking, fax and copy machine going all at the same time.
What was once great is no more
ADULT CASE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Willcox, Benson, Sierra VistaMay 1, 2014
I worked for SEABHS for seven years. Once CPSA was replaced as our RBHA by Cenpatico, the agency was just destroyed. We went from about 500 employees to about 125, and clients got hurt in the process. I am in my late 50s and expected to finish my career at SEABHS. I got laid off in 2011 and was lucky to find a job in Tucson, but the manner SEABHS handled letting so many people go was just atrocious.

What was once a great agency is just a shell of what once existed. I wouldn't work there now for any amount of money.
Pros
None, now
Cons
Poor morale, lack of leadership, lack of job security
Worst place you can work at in Sierra Vista
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZNovember 18, 2013
Supervisors and favortisum for sure. You get hired to do one job, and end up doing 5 different ones. NO TRAINING provided. A lot of two-faced people, and no one will back you up if you have an issues. Also you be working a lot of un-paided over-time.
benefits
Cons
NO TRAINING< AND NO ONE TO BACK YOU UP.
Early Starts and not too many hours
Landscaper (Current Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZNovember 16, 2013
We start normally around 530 in the morning during the summer and 630 during the fall. There's normally not too many hours available a normal work day consist of about 4-5 hours 3-4 days per week. The boss is fairly easy going. The job duties aren't really that difficult if I had to pick something difficult it would be digging in this Arizona dirt. Other than the job is fairly enjoyable .
worked as a case manager ll
Case Manager II (Former Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZOctober 14, 2013
worked twelve hours a day,
All case management, drug court, adult out patient 2x a week.
management skills, medical billing, med management, logged 100 hours of clinical skills..
Pros
Great bennefits/ full time hours
Cons
poor management..
Seabhs
assistant to the SEABHS and Horizon offices (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 22, 2012
This was a volunteer mentor position and I learned a great deal from it.
looks & sounds good but, looks are deciving
Administrative Support (Former Employee)September 2, 2011
Do not believe in any kind of pay raises. Supervisors like to play favorites. Discrimination with paying new hires more than employee with more years with organization. False accusations fly. Hiring Seriously Mentally ill classified clients to work in sensitive areas such as medical records & front desk, prompting questions of possible HIPPA violation. Corporate legal dept does not carry through with their obligations, laying burden of upmost importance on underlings at bottom of totem pole who don't have the legal expertise. Can not maintain appropriate staff for the service they provide.
Cons
stressful unfriendly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SEABHS. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4