Seaboard Foods Employee Review

View all Seaboard Foods reviews

stay away run as fast as you can!!!!!
Receiving operator (Former Employee) –  Okeene, OKMarch 28, 2013
this is a very poor company to work for, the wages are low for the type of excrutiating work you must perform, the managers will belittle and berate you drag your self esteem into the ground , harrass and punish you in order to induce a voluntary quit, and then HR will stand behind the managers when you complain about the unfairness between the prized workers( who are part of the good ole boy system) and the female workers who do the brunt end of the work, they will make up the rules at thier own descretion to dock wages as punishment, and racism runs rampant. think very hard before working for seaboard foods any facility, farm, milling, transportation, slaughter, bio-deisel, and so on......
Cons
read empire of the pigs time magazine 2000

Other Seaboard Foods Employee Reviews

I enjoy the fast paced and challenges
Pump Operator (Former Employee) –  Guymon, OKJanuary 18, 2018
I prepared my area check the machine and get all the orders to be made for the day after everything was done I clean my machine and my area make sure everything was ready for the next shift
productive
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Guymon, OKJanuary 2, 2018
Good benefits, lots of hours of work as a full time job. you can find great people to work with. I'ts a company with where you can find a great future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Seaboard Foods. Our community is ready to answer.