Seacoast Bank Employee Reviews

Trying to grow too fast
Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Stuart, FLJuly 5, 2016
It was a good place to work for at first, really connected to the community. However, once they started buying up other banks they expanded way too fast and lost track of their managers(and making people managers with no experience) and employees in the process. It really hurt employee morale when concerns were just brushed off and more responsibilities given to the same positions with no extra compensation.
Growing Thriving Community Bank
VP, Market Manager (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLMarch 10, 2016
Seacoast is a growing company that offers opportunities for many. As the industry changes, Seacoast has adapted to the changing environment based on consumer demand and competes well with many other big banks in our area. The roles they provide are challenging and give you an opportunity to grow with the company as long as you are willing to grow with them. Roles are ever changing and evolving, being bored is not an option unless you choose to be. As they continue to streamline and grow, management opportunities are more slim than in the past.
Pros
Truly Community oriented
Cons
Limited Healthcare options
Good Work Experience
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLDecember 9, 2015
A good company with strong roots in the Treasure Coast. You get to work closely with employees in other departments. The most enjoyable part of the job was work and collaborating alongside my colleagues. Employee turnover got higher as the bank began getting more numbers driven. Overall, there are a lot of employees within the company with a lot of experience to learn from. Advancement can be difficult unless you know someone.
Big community involved bank!
Escrow Specialist (Former Employee) –  Stuart, FLMarch 2, 2016
Bank is very involved in the community, upper management have great leadership skills.

A day at work all depends on what department you work for!
Amazing experience working for Seacoast Bank!
Executive Assistant, HR (Former Employee) –  Stuart, FLDecember 7, 2015
The only reason I left was my spouse's job relocation out of state. Seacoast is a fantastic employer!!! I only have great things to say about the entire experience! Thank you Seacoast Bank!!!!
Great place to work!
Item Processing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Stuart, FLApril 21, 2015
Interring all items that are rejected by the system. I've learned how to enter items into the banks system. I have a great boss and all the employees I work with are great, friendly and easy to get along with.
The hardest part about my job is constantly starring at the numbers and the computer. The most enjoyable part is the ladies I work with and feeling of accomplishing something at the end of the day.
Pros
No one gives you hard time about leaving for an appt and coming back. They understand life happens!
Cons
not full time so there are no benefits.
Working in small space, many volunteer oportunities.
Teller/CSR (Former Employee) –  Sebastian, Fl.April 8, 2015
Open bank, discharge alarm's, assist customer's with transaction's, open and maintain new and existing accounts, order cash once a week, order branch supplies as needed, maintain cash drawer limits for all teller's.

The best part of the job was my co-worker's, and customer's, the hardest part of the job was making time to volunteer on your off time.

I learned a lot about banking, loan operations and credit.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere.
Cons
Standing for long periods of time, working nights, weekends.
Nice environment with hometown feel and culture
Career progressive (Former Employee) –  the closest oneSeptember 22, 2014
Locally managed and operated however run by Venture Capital investment firm and friends all out of Northeast. A diamond in the rough with significant upside potential but needing a serious review of senior and executive staff qualifications outside of years with the company. Go in to any employment opportunity with eyes wide open and fully vet the reporting structure and job description. If you want to settle in for the long term and are happy with routine and status quo this is the right company for you. If wanting to propel your career don't stay too long.
Pros
Convenient location, amicable personnel, flexible hours
Cons
Senior and executive management entrenched and status quo proponents
Growing Bank
BSA/AML Compliance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLAugust 3, 2015
Seacoast is new to Central Florida and is offering a lot more products and services to customers in this market and they appreciate the personalized service the employees provide.
Overall
Commercial Loan Officer Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach, FLOctober 22, 2013
Lots of responsibility making sure the Executive offices were presentable. Gathering a lot of paperwork and taking phone calls and answering emails. Multi-Tasking for sure. Great people to work with. They were good to me. The hardest part about this job was leaving it. The most enjoyable part was all that I learned there.
Pros
Schedule, Location, People, Benefits, Training
Productive, great training.
Residential Loan Officer Assistant (Former Employee) –  752 South US 1. Vero Beach,Fl.32962July 11, 2012
Meeting with customers in a friendly manner.
Inform and educate about the loan process.
Help the bilingual comunity understand the credit process and Homeownership programs.
Updating spreedsheets with client information,realtor contacts and daily progress.
Pros
very friendly atmosphere, offered healthcare and retirement packages.
Dynamic and great cameraderie
Sales Assistant to Wealth Management Advisors (Former Employee) –  Stuart, FLFebruary 20, 2015
Learned value of good customer service. Management team is strong and support the staff. Hardest part of job was cashiering and most enjoyable was dealing with the customers. Co-workers are always willing to help each other.
Pros
Medical Benefits
Great experience
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Moore Haven, FLAugust 16, 2015
My first banking job. I loved all my co workers and all the employees there. Great area surrounded by lovely people. Most enjoyable part of the job was break time!
Worst Company
Mortgage Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  MelbourneApril 9, 2013
Seacaost talks about culture but their management does not practice what they preach. Mortgage manager has a history of harrassment of employees and treats employess like dirt. If the job market was better there would not be any employees at this company.
Cons
management. company is in poor finacial condition.
Good Community Bank
Vice President - Commercial Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 10, 2014
Growing community bank with strong leadership. Management allows flexibility to do the job. Negatives in the Orlando area have included a lack of branches which leads to low visibility and awareness in the market. Acquisition of BankFirst will help with this.
Great work/life balance, solid business
Credit Analyst (Current Employee) –  Stuart, FLJune 1, 2015
Given my legal background, Seacoast gave me a tremendous opportunity to get into banking and learn the credit side of real estate finance.
Growing organization with strong history
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Stuart, FLMay 17, 2014
Established in 1926, Seacoast is one of the oldest community banks based in Stuart, Florida.
Pros
Growing company that weather difficult financial times.
Great company to work with!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Stuart, FLMarch 4, 2014
Best employer I've had - my voice means something here. Many opportunities for advancement, a family atmosphere, and an alignment of my personal values with those of the company.
Fast pace environment
Client Advisor (Current Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 1, 2014
Signed up for Client Advisor, but two months into working at Seacoast, still a teller. It is a nice place, but not sure if it is for me who just graduated college.
Balanced workplace
TELLER/CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Port St Lucie, FlDecember 5, 2013
I enjoyed working at Seacoast National, it was a friendly and rewarding job.
Pros
Friendly working environment
Cons
Pay was not up to par

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Seacoast Bank. Our community is ready to answer.