Seacoast Commerce Bank Employee Reviews

Controller (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 16, 2017
Good place to work. Worked well with managers and upper management. Learned a lot from CFO. Enjoyed working with peers, subordinates and those from other departments.
Energetic, Positive Work Environment
Vice President, Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 11, 2016
Extremely positive work environment. Employees are supported in personal and professional growth.

Managerment communicates well and genuinely cares about staff.

Great experience to work there, so sorry my position was eliminated.
Pros
Large choice of free beverages and healthy snacks
Productive Small Commercial Lending Institution
Note Department Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rancho Bernardo, CAJuly 16, 2014
Working in a 3 person department with a workload on a 3 hour funding window provided me with interdepartmental relationships that enabled me to meet and/or beat the deadline. While ensuring quality assurance. The most difficult issue for me was the micromanaging. The most enjoyable part was just being employed.
Pros
I was able to learn more about the industry.
Cons
Short breaks and/or no breaks and growing pains
Best part of the job was my co-workers
Assistant Vice President/SBA Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 22, 2013
Typical day at work consisted of reviewing SBA loan files for eligibility and to see if the business was credit worthy. I learned new parts of the job that most banks have different departments assigned to complete the task so the underwriters can concentrate on underwriting. Management was somewhat cold but the co-workers were great. The hardest part of the job was establishing working relationship with management due to their high expectations. Most enjoyable part of the job was working with my fellow employees.
Pros
Good training
Cons
Expectations and work load outweighed the positives