SEACREST VILLAGE RETIREMENT COMMUNITIES
Our Mission and Culture of Caring - Your Vision and Opportunity to be part of one of the best places to live and work in San Diego County! Seacrest Village Retirement Communities (SVRC) is located in the beautiful coastal town of Encinitas, CA. SVRC is a vibrant not-for-profit, 501(c) (3) senior housing and healthcare organization with communities in Encinitas and Rancho Bernardo, California. Known for our caring and nurturing environment, SVRC has been serving the ever-growing San Diego community in the Jewish tradition since 1944 and offering management services to other homes since 1999. SVRC works with over 400 clients daily through an array of programs and services, including independent and assisted Living, memory care, skilled nursing, and soon to be added, senior adult day care. SVRC is currently seeking a mission-focused, strategic, and process-minded leader with a proven track record for developing an accountable, performance based culture among a group of diverse, and talented staff.
Under the direction of the President and CEO this position is responsible for maintaining a respectful, empathetic, constructive and energetic leadership style to maintain quality, measurable and cost-effective results aligned with Seacrest Village mission, visions and values and strategic objectives for the Home's assigned departments.
- As a key member of the executive leadership team, the VP of Operations will assume a strategic role in the overall day to day management of the operations of the company.
- Develops and implements short-term (quarterly) and long term (annual) strategic plans that support the business plan.
- Responsible for and participates in the financial operations, development of operating budget; reviews financial reports; develops plans and makes revisions as needed to meet or exceed financial goals.
- On-going review and monitoring of direct reports and assisting them with action plans to improve performance, financial and otherwise.
- Assists in the recruitment and selection of direct reports responsible for various departments.
- Responsible for research, development and/or implementation of company initiatives and projects as directed by President/CEO
Position Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of five (5) year’s work experience in the senior living industry in an operations or senior management role with multi-site management responsibilities and experience in various levels of care and services
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, gerontology, business, or related field
- Current administrator’s license in assisted living and skilled nursing (preferred)
- Proven leader of successful teams with record of developing talent with minimal associate turnover
- Strong customer service track record with all constituents
- Creative and solution oriented thinker with ideas that can be successfully implemented
- Extensive computer skills and working knowledge of a variety of software programs
- Able to pass physical and TB test; obtain fingerprint clearance required through the DOJ & FBI
A compensation package is based on the selected candidate’s proven work experience, background and accomplishments. Most significant is the opportunity to be a strategic partner, in a key role with an innovative, nationally renowned organization.
Please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirement to Kathy Sanger, Corporate Director of HR: Fax: 760/942-3195; for additional questions, please contact Pam Ferris, President/CEO at 760.632.0081. www.seacrestvillage.org. EOE