Seadrill

Seadrill Employer Reviews

Inventory software easy and less time consuming.
Material Admin. (Former Employee), Arabia, OHMarch 20, 2014
Rig Stores set-up,
New software IFS for inventory
Team management with cooperation.
Great Experience
Assistant (Former Employee), Channelview, TXJanuary 15, 2014
As far as it only being a temp job I got along with everyone and the company is just great to work for in general.
Great rigs, but difficult bosses unless you fit into thier click.
Roustabout - Job (Former Employee), Gulf of MexicoJanuary 30, 2013
Pros: money, paid insurance and travel
Cons: everything else
I am from a big city and not from the backwoods, like most of the people on the rig I was assinged to. Racisism is rediculous out thier, both ways. I hope you are obsessed with football if you try to work thier 'cause thats all they talk about, that and gambling. I have a family and dont have time for kissing a** and football, and I dont gamble with my kids money. Needless to say they got rid of me as soon as they found that out. Absolutly NO job security. They talk a big game during the interview, but at the end of the day they don't care if you starve or lose everything you have. If you have a good job be thankful, because they will black list you from the industry. I'm screwed. Oh yea and they don't have patience to train anybody that hasn't grown up in the industry, if they need to learn new terminology, they had better study for it.
Family Oriented Company
Document Controller (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 14, 2012
Pros: easy going, friendly, environment, plus free breakfast every monday.
Cons: hires through temp services first for one year
Seadrill was actualy one of the best companies I have had the honor of working for in a very long time. Everyone there was very nice and always understanding. Very good company to work for. I hope that if I ever end up in Houston again that they would hire me back if they have a position open. :-)