seale harris clinic Employee Reviews

Awesome benefits and catered lunches
Medical Billing Associate (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 25, 2016
The only great things about this company is benefits and free lunches. Everything else is terrible. Management sucks and no one is willing to train you on how to do your job. Coworkers are backstabbing and will show you something wrong so that you can get in trouble. Wished I would of read the reviews before I started. Glad i am no longer there. Apply as your own risk. Turnover within the company is extremely high.
Pros
Lunches and benefits
Cons
Everthing else
Well thought out patient service based organization, with emphasis on Patient care and satisfaction
Medical Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALDecember 4, 2015
This is a very common sense approach to employment. If you have a great work ethic, you will get raises. It is hard to satisfy every patient with the limited physicians versus increased patient needs, However, this organization tries very hard to do just that. Great doctors to work for, I had a positive experience in my interactions with these physicians. The only problem I had was in fellow co-workers. The Healthcare workforce has had a sharp decline in work ethic, and to much cell phone use and procrastination on timed responsibilities.
Pros
Well structured clinic flow, great if you like to work and think fast, Ideal for multi-tasking
Cons
Have to deal with low- performance co-workers, who by design or not, refuse to try and progress into better team players.
Wish I was still there!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 7, 2013
I cannot say enough! Its hard work but very quality care and no cutting corners! I loved the patients, and the staff there is very much like a family! Good People. Pay rate is quite Competitive too!
Pros
work environment was fun but professional!...catered lunches and the benefits are fantastic!
Cons
sometimes the days are long, but you know people don't plan to get sick...
Fast-paced, long days, catered-lunches, insurance
FRONT OFFICE ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMarch 3, 2014
My work days began around 7:30 every morning, the front-office staff rotated positions every week so my job duties would vary. Hardest part of the job was seeing around 200 patients a day, most enjoyable part was was there was always something to do.
Pros
Free single-coverage insurance, catered lunches
Cons
fun, fast paced. Professional and coworkers exceptional.
Medical Assist (former) (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 28, 2014
Always very busy . Every day a learning experience. Hardest part of the day is the long hours, but fun and always enjoyable to be around great people and awesome lunches.
Pros
exelente benefits.
Cons
Long hours worked.
Apply at your own risk.
Office Administrator / Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, AlabamaJune 11, 2015
I was told to keep my mouth closed if I had nothing good to say! I'm Blessed to have a job and be able to take care of my family.
Benefits
very fast work enviroment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  brimingham alabamaJanuary 29, 2013
seen up to 100 or more patients a day. loved the educational and learning i recieved
Pros
fast enviroment, good work ethic
Cons
the doctors are amazing, but management is TERRIBLE
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, alJanuary 6, 2015
I definitely LOVED the physician I worked for. I learned a lot and loved taking care of my patients. I also LOVE most of the girls I worked with. There's always a couple people who get away with everything and drag everyone else down. Management is HORRIBLE. I can't express that enough. They are either no where to be found, OR harassing you when they look at the cameras. Yes there are cameras EVERYWHERE, including in the back, that streams live in the manager's office. I guess he gets bored easily because I've been harassed MANY times. I understand a need for camera, but he abused that power many times. They don't care about you as a person, all they care about is money. They fire the good ones. Best word i can use is UNPROFESSIONAL. The manager doesn't even have a college degree, but THINKS he can run a large medical practice. All in all, I'm GLAD I moved on to a better work environment, but do mimiss most of the doctors and people there.
Pros
people I worked with, insurance is paid for 100%, free lunches, learning things, Christmas party/bonus
Cons
long hours, certain employees get away with not doing their job, turnover is CRAZY, pay and raises are WORTHLESS

Ask a question about working or interviewing at seale harris clinic. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9