SEALED AIR

SEALED AIR United States Employee Reviews

Beautiful Successful Company
International Logistics Coordinator, Americas (Former Employee), Racine, WIJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: beautiful facility
Cons: public company
Long Hours
Great Benefits
Beautiful Building
Beautiful view
Sealed Air is a great company
Packer/Machine Operator (Current Employee), Reading, PAJanuary 19, 2015
Sealed Air is a great company to work for I worked 3rd shift with alot of overtime. I got to know all the co-workers because of working on all the different shifts with the over time hours. I learned how to make styrofoam trays for meat. I enjoyed working with the managers and team.
Great job
Account Representative (Former Employee), Danbury, CTJanuary 16, 2015
This position required coverage of a two state region with around 400 systems to maintain. The calls from the customer mostly directly to me, some through a tech support line. This allowed for great relationship building between the customer and me.

The job required maintaining parts in a vehicle and reporting via computer each and every call. Warranty agreement sales and equipment upgrades were also part of the compensation of the job.
Did my job
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee), Saint Joseph, MODecember 26, 2014
I ran a machine for 12 hours on nights. I enjoyed most of my co-workers and enjoyed running a machine. When I started the management team was good to work for and then they began to hire management that didn't really know what working in a factory entailed.
Safety conscious environment, while still able to retain an enjoyable and fun atmosphere
Lab Technician (Current Employee), Cedar Rapids, IANovember 19, 2014
The Cedar Rapids facility was a start-up project, therefore we were trying new things all of the time. Everyone at the company was very helpful and excited to help out.
Nice Place to work
Supply Chain Analyst (Current Employee), Racine, WINovember 13, 2014
Nice place to work. Learned a lot about the manufacturing business.
nice building
Chemist (Current Employee), sturtevant wiNovember 12, 2014
good working conditions. hard to evaluate as contract employee.
WORK PLACE HAS WORKOUT EQUIPMENT
Key Distributor Account Manager (Current Employee), Racine, WISeptember 21, 2014
Pros: friday's we are able to wear jeans
Cons: short breaks and lunches
FAST PACE JOB AND CHALLENGING. WHICH I ENJOY AND CO-WORKER ARE LIKE FAMILY. IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT COMPANY IS RELOCATING OUT OF STATE
Company was ok.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Sycamore ILJune 25, 2014
It started out rough. I was yelled at and talked down to multiple times. Until i finally stood up for myself. It was a good job until jealousy came into play by the upper management. I knew how management is supposed to treat their employees and i do not believe they liked that to much. I called them on their bs so to speak
Fun atmosphere
data coordinator (Former Employee), wisconsinJune 23, 2014
Pros: atmosphere
Cons: management
Each day was different. Management was ok. I learned alot from working there. I had rave reviews by my co-workers.
good management
Buyer/Planner - Material Control - (Contractor) (Current Employee), Ayer, MAJune 4, 2014
Pros: good
good company for culture. great team effort. job is versatile. great management
Manufacturing leadership in the supply of protective packaging for food
Manager, Compliance Assurance & Audit (Former Employee), Racine, WIFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: new ceo has revitalized the vision and focus of the company.
Cons: organization struggles to find an effective way to integrate the diversey company
Sealed Air is a company in transition as it looks to re-create itself and its culture in a new economic climate and competitive marketplace. In a large, global, company implementing impactful change across the enterprise poses a challenge. For any individual who is interested in being part of such a program; Sealed Air is a great opportunity.
The current vision for EHS within Sealed Air is one of support rather than strategic leadership for growth. Their safety record is good - TRIR <0.9 and continues to maintain at this level.
The people in the organization are committed to the company and the brand. There is an atmosphere of teamwork, however; there are at times limited resources to support key initiatives.
work place is friendly & nice treat
Electrical/Mechanical Technician (Current Employee), Iowa Park, TXFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: i like safety dinner if month without accident
I like work here but one thing I hard to get use...I work at night. It may be until I retire.
they let you listen to music
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Lenoir, NCJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: take the company truck to get something to eat
Cons: profit sharing was great
a day at work was like been home relaxing i learned how to take exstruder machines apart make plastic management was trying but wasnt the greatest to make co workers happy my co workers we work together the hardest part was trying to keep the bubble going the best part was making great money
Productive and good environment to work
QC/FLOATER (Current Employee), Seneca, SCJanuary 7, 2014
My typical day at work is to assist my co worker to run the machine and to make sure the product has passed the quality control.
The management is good. I've learned a lot of new things, like running the machines and especially the product they make. My co-workers are good. There is no hardest part when you always give your best at work. The most enjoyable part is that when you receive your pay knowing that you deserve every single cents of it.
Awesome Company with endless opportunities
Technical Sales / Sales Rep (Former Employee), Hanford, CADecember 26, 2013
Pros: independent work environment with great support, benefits, bonus structure
Cons: nothing notable nor extraordinary
Great mgt and corporate structure. There are countless opportunities for advancement at all levels if you're willing to look/ask. The intra-company support is some of the best I've personally been a part of.
Awesome Company with endless opportunities
Technical Sales / Sales Rep (Former Employee), Hanford, CADecember 26, 2013
Cons: nothing notable nor extraordinary
Great job in Purchasing!
Asst. Buyer/Procurement Administrative Asst (Former Employee), Ayer, MAOctober 9, 2013
The position was a Temp job, which I was sorry eventually ended, and I learned "hands-on" about the business of Purchasing in a manufacturing business. My Supervisor was a busy man and I ended up being not only his backup in an administrative role, but in key areas of his job that I had not expected. It was an exhilarating experience that taught me a lot.
Challenging place to work
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TexasJune 3, 2013
Pros: opportunity to grow employees, teaching new processes, developing solutions that make everyones jobs easier
Cons: the commute, accountabilty not equal
A typical day is filled with creating and improving procedures and policies. When I started 3 years ago there were no processes or procedures in place. 3 years later over 100 different procedures from how to prepare a truck for loading to pulling and preparing the most difficult orders. In my 3 years I've learned how to become an effective communicator. Grown to understand how the message can be lost if it is not effectively and clearly communicated. The hardest part is convincing fellow managers that change is a good thing if done properly. The most enjoyable part is molding temps in to viable candidates for full time employment. From there working with the full times to grow them in to effective leaders in the department.
Overall a good company to work for, during my time there was a major acquistion and restructuring, including top level senior executives
Plant Controller, Manufacturing (Former Employee), Wallingford, CTMay 28, 2013
Sealed Air used a matrix style management/reporting system. This resulted in many meetings and phone conferences. Most of the time this was a good approach so that all concerned parties were involved. Other times it was very cumbersome to work through the matrix towards a solution for simple matters.

About SEALED AIR

Pop-Pop-Pop sounds like cha-ching for Sealed Air. Best known as the company that created Bubble Wrap, Sealed Air also makes Instapak – Read more

SEALED AIR Salaries