Are you passionate about creating beautiful and elegant user interfaces? Modern application design and natural user interfaces are transforming the web into highly interactive experiences. Seamgen is seeking an experienced Front-End Developer that has the ability to transform beautiful UI designs into working applications.
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Test and debug to ensure flawless functionality and performance of your design
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- 2-3 years minimum in creating complex HTML based solutions.
- Detail oriented experience as a Web Developer creating jQuery based solutions.
- Strong visual and interaction design skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in collaborative teams to communicate design and build ideas effectively.
- Fluent knowledge of latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
- Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
- Some experience with Photoshop or Fireworks is a plus (creating sprites, optimizing, cutting or
- adjusting images)
- Working knowledge of front end optimization and performance techniques
- Obsession with lean, clean and organized front-end code
- Cross-browser development and troubleshooting
- Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile devices
- Eye for details is crucial
- Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation.
Additional Skills & Competencies:
- Experience in a Microsoft .NET environment a plus
- Experience using asynchronous RESTful services (JSON)
- Developing for mobile platforms
- Twitter Bootstrap and LESS
Indeed - 15 months ago
At Seamgen, a custom software development company based in San Diego, we build superior web and mobile software applications designed for...