Seamgen is seeking a strong .NET/ C# Developer for custom web applications. The ideal candidate will have been working in HTML5 for 1-2 years and have a solid understanding of C# / .NET fundamentals.
MUST BE SAN DIEGO LOCAL – NO RELOCATION PACKAGE AT THIS TIME
- Design and develop custom HTML5 applications
- Create and integrate with robust, scalable web services using WCF or REST services
- Collaborate with other engineers on code reviews, internal infrastructure, and process enhancement
- 1-2 years of solid HTML5 development
- Minimum of 4 years designing applications and components for commercial systems, including application architecture and data modeling
- 5+ years in software development with strong understanding in object oriented software
- At least 2 years of SQL Server 2008.
- C# / .NET
- Web Services
- WCF or REST services
- Entity Framework
- Design pattern knowledge (MVVM, MVC, etc.)
- Agile development and Test Driven Development
Preferred Education and Other Skillsets:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Microsoft certified (MCSD)
- Knowledge of procedures and practices in all SDLC phases
- Teamwork as second nature: strong communication, collaboration, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision
- The ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects, and rapidly changing priorities while maintaining a positive attitude
At Seamgen, a custom software development company based in San Diego, we build superior web and mobile software applications designed for...