Seamless Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UtahMarch 10, 2014
Pros: free lunches, friendly working environment, helpful managers
Cons: slc office closed down resulting in a lay off of many employees
I loved my time I had the privilege to work with Seamless before they had to close down the SLC office. The working environment was so friendly and helpful. Had some of the best managers at Seamless and I will never forget my time spent there.
Fun place to work-wish they didn't relocate
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Sandy, UTJanuary 17, 2014
Working at Seamless is like working with family. We all help each other out on a daily basis. Close friendships with most people I work with. Management is a amazing and they always back up your decision. Customer service skills is a must because seamless lets the representative make the decision on every call they have. Whether it be deciding on a full refund or a potential restaurant be shut down. I absolutely love working there. They are relocating to Chicago at the beginning of April.
Fun workplace with really great people.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Sandy, UTJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: paid catering lunches
Cons: benefits
Call restaurant to make sure orders are received.

They have taught how to handle very pace paced New York lifestyle and how to deal with major companies.

Management was incredible, and very very easy to talk with.

Co-workers made me want to come to work as they became some of my best friends.

Hardest part was being told they are moving the office and letting us all go.

The entire job was my favorite part. It is literally the best job I could have ever asked for
I have had a lot of expierence
Customer Service (Current Employee), Sandy, UtahDecember 8, 2013
It had its up and downs. The company is looking to move to Chicago at the beginning of the year
Satisfied Employee
Data & Site Content Supervisor (Current Employee), Sandy, UTDecember 3, 2013
Pros: fellow employees, management and culture
Cons: prefer not to say
Seamless has proven to be one of the best companies I have ever worked for. I have learned so much that I know I can use in my future endeavors and and I am very grateful for all that I have experienced. I hope to be able to find another job I have loved as much as Seamless.
Aside from bad management its not too terrible to work here
Seamless (Current Employee), SeamlessJuly 8, 2013
Pros: easy work, lots of food, funny things happen at work
Cons: benefits are crud, pay is low, management team does not care, harassment
On average days the management team does nothing to help with the work. All they do is sit around and go out to lunch. Never have I seen them coach anyone who needs help. The job can be fun sometimes, the work is not hard. They don't pay enough as they should especially compared elsewhere. Generally it takes a while for any problems to be resolved especially with the merge that just took place. There is no loyalty and there is no professionalism at all. There is no real chain of command because everybody does whatever they want to. The hardest part of the job is forcing yourself to go in and leave all the drama outside the door, it is difficult because most of the drama and issues are revolving around management ithemselfs.
Fun place to work making hungry people happy
Partner Activations (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 7, 2013
Pros: free food and game room
Cons: no room for advancement
Flexible schedule
Very repetitive work
Demanding clients
I enjoyed getting new clients started with the company
Fun work place
Production Worker (Former Employee), Berry, ALMarch 6, 2013
Pros: one 30 minute lunch and two 15 minute breaks
Cons: no insurance
A day of fast paced work. I learned to focus at fast pace. Our management was very knowledgeable and shared their knowledge with all workers. Myself and four other ladies worked very well together. The hardest part of my job was the heat, but you get used to it. I enjoy working with others at a fast pace.
Productive and Fun Place to Work
Data & Site Content Team Lead (Former Employee), Sandy, UTDecember 17, 2012
Seamless is a great place to work with a friendly environment and very easy going feel. Work was always busy yet manageable. I loved my co-workers and the company very much. The job itself was also very intriguing and addicting at times. I've learned a lot about the restaurant industry, restaurant menus, food from all over the U.S. and how to be a better leader overall.
High paced non stop enviornment with a ping pong table
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTAugust 31, 2012
Seamless could be an even greater company once they have a set infastructure. The site isnt as developed as customers and employees would like, but its a work in progress. A typical day at work is hectic, fast paced and non stop. I've learned what a great service Seamless offers, but find they need to do more branding so customers are aware of what the service offers, and where it excells and what are it limitations. Managment is also a work in progress as the service site has been implemented in Utah for 1.5 years. My co workers are a wonderful support system. The hardest part of the job is no breaks, only a lunch break that is given. And the fact we are a 24/7 operation makes the work life balance unfilfilling. The most enjoyable part of the job is my coworkers.
great work environment, ping pong table, snack/lunch room with huge tv and a wii, good benifits, yearly bonus if you meet your goals
Top QA analyst (Former Employee), Sandy, UTJuly 5, 2012
Pros: great group of co-workers, fast paced, lots of opportunity to learn and grow
Cons: upper management (new york business people) seem to sabotage the sandy office in some ways, hard to move up.
Normally I would show up at 8:00 but occasionally I was able to show up earlier or later if I felt like it and didn't have a meeting. It mostly depended on if I had a meeting. There were people in my department that chose to stay late and show up at 10:00. I learned a lot at there. I honed my wiki and html writing skills, learned more SQL skills, learned another bug reporting system, learned more black and white box testing skills. The list could probably be longer but suffice it to say, if you want to learn, there is someone there who can help you and plenty of encouragement to do so. I had a really good experience with the people I worked with. There is an office in New York and an office in Sandy. I worked in Sandy and everyone there is great! People will stop what they're doing and help you, no matter how trivial the request. Everyone is very supportive and works as a huge team. The New York office, on the other hand, seemed to be jealous of our office or something because they were always causing trouble for us. They'd cut our snack budget, impose their ideas on us, even though almost none of them had any IT background or knowledge and generally didn't seem to want to help the Sandy office (IT operations office) at all. The hardest part of my job was probably something that every fast growing company deals with...changing design specs. We would have our software tested and the project complete and they would change the way it would function and look the day before which required us to be there for the next few days at least for a lot of hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning so much in a short period of time and having a great group of people to work with.