- An understanding of Node.js event-driven, non-blocking I/O model
- Expert at writing semantic and well-formed HTML
- Expert at writing modular, cascading and reusable CSS
- Demonstrated professional proficiency in Canvas and/or Responsive Design
- Expert at converting design compositions into code pixel-perfect pages
- Knowledge of progressive enhancement techniques that perform well across all browsers
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks
- An extremely high attention to detail
Preferred (not required)
- Experience utilizing Node.js in a production environment
- Knowledge of Node.js libraries
- Experience using Stylus CSS and Jade Template Engine
- Expert at maintaining repositories with Git & GitHub
- Experience connecting APIs
- Experience with MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Memcached, etc.
- Experience theming CMS applications like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, ExpressionEngine, etc.
- Salary is $60,000
- This is a full-time job
- This is not a telecommuter position
- You must be at our Lake Forest office Monday - Friday, 10am - 7pm
About SearchCore, Inc.
We are a technology-based internet marketing startup focused on creating web platforms that service the needs of both businesses and consumers in niche markets. By providing a unified portal for information and advanced tools for discovery, we facilitate communication and collaboration in industries that struggle to innovate, market and expand at the appropriate pace to keep up with the expectation of their customers. Our offices are located in Lake Forest California.
We are always seeking experienced developers and designers that stand out amongst their peers, are consistently improving their craft, creating superior content, finding elegant solutions to displaying large amounts of information and are motivated to thrive in this highly competitive tech environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunity and to prohibit discrimination and harassment for everyone regardless of age, color, race, creed, gender, national origin or ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, registered domestic partner status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, status with regard to public assistance, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.