Seasons 52 Employee Reviews

Nice food
Cook (Current Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLFebruary 10, 2017
Nice food, free lunches, nice people, beautiful place and clean. nice music all day. Nice location.
no lunch breaks or very short breaks for all day working.
Horrendous senior mangagers
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAFebruary 9, 2017
The general manager & events coordinator take their personal frustrations out on their employees, to them you are expendable. While many of the employees are kind & great to work with & you're selling great food working here is just not worth it. Promotion isn't skills based and takes many years, mangement hires from outside sources rather than from within almost every time. You won't be successful here unless you learn to brown nose. Pay is very low unless you have a position in which you earn tips & it's high stress because they overbook reservations. (Their opentable allows guests to make reservations in outside slots without their knowledge so wait times become upwards of 20 minutes for reservations). Work literally anywhere else!
Pros
Good food, fellow employees
Cons
No room for growth, unresponsive management, cliquey
Productive work enviornment
Host/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 31, 2017
A typical day inside Seasons 52 was very productive and well organized. The managing staff was very professional and easy to get along with. I Learned how to be professional and how to put the customers first.
This is an amazing place to work!
Server (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 3, 2017
I love my life at Seasons 52. The head manager at this restaurant is the wisest, kindest, and most hard-working boss I have ever worked for. The clientele make my shifts wonderful and the food is amazing!
It's always fun serving people
Food Runner (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLDecember 23, 2016
• Food Runner
• We serve over 500 guests daily with a great service
• We always make our guests satisfied
• Prepare a variety of food according to customer’s supervisor’s instructions following approved procedures
• Cleaning and opening
love working here
Line Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 8, 2016
Every day was like a experiece. New i dreas about the menu pushed and challenge our cooking skills. as well as different people having there own style and how they like there food cooked
Tysons Corner/ McLean - Seasons 52
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  McLean, VANovember 7, 2016
Avoid at all costs. Just left this place recently since finally I got a job in the area for Deloitte in my field since I finally graduated , and although personally I didn't had any troubles after working here a good amount of time , I hope might help you , that's what I notticed: 1. You will be "just another Nr " but Not a person , within an army of waiters and bartenders with college degrees ....... 2. The managers care about the Nr only Period !! "The Nr"= the reports issued by the mystery shoppers and boy there's plenty per month ! Why work in a place with so much pressure if the tips are average for the area anyway ?! 3. Servers do all sidework , clean , vacuum ...wipe the dustt... and plenty more to eat up a lot of your time after the shift and in between. 3. wait staff sneaking around trying to pass sidework to the others , and it happens always therefore arguments are so common. 4. Some veterans -wait staff are cool and you'll be cool with them too , help each other , since the remaining of the staff will be like ...: ignoring , no eye contact whatsoever, only when they need something will remember you )).... Good luck with that if they wanna keep the job there since these mystery shoppers are so experienced and notice every detail , and will chop off the scores on the reports . 5. A Loooot of employee turnover , especially since this place is big, the ignorance prevails people come and go and don't care. 6. Major in a good field so you don't have to be stuck in this place , or simply work in another restaurant without the pressure this place provides, money wise  more... is the same anyways.  less
Pros
eating the flatbreads -orders that were mistaken or customers changed their minds
Cons
no free food, but some discount is available
Have caution
Server (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 16, 2016
I didn't work there very long... got hired and then was told that you don't start as a bartender. Good company to work for with the hours and benefits, but they make you be a server for at least a year before advancement. I am a bartender and not a server, so I didn't stick around. If you are ok with that process, I would definitely recommend them. Why put an ad asking for bartenders when they are not in fact hiring a bartender? You get put into a queue of servers going after the same job.
Pros
Great training, actually get to taste a lot of the menu, good hours
Cons
The process to be a bartender.
Not the best experience
Line Cook (Current Employee) –  Chestnut Hill, MAAugust 13, 2016
Managers don't take their jobs serious enough. Lack of respect for most of the staff from managers. Used to love working here till there was one to many broken promises.
Pros
Family meal, easy to learn different techniques due to changing menu
Cons
Lack of diversity, lack of respect, no teamwork as a whole
Great place to work.
Server (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJMay 27, 2016
You can make good money and have fun. The team is friendly and helpful. The Culinary Team genuinely cares and they are willing to work with strange guest requests without making a big deal out of it.
Pros
The culinary team is awesome!
Cons
Needy guests.
Upscale sophisticated dining experience featuring over 100 wines and a seasonally inspired menu.
Server/Food Runner (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 13, 2016
Excellent staff and management highly focused on teamwork and overall guest experience. We were given continued education on wine and wine pairing as well as seasonal foods and foods from around the world. Most FOH responsibilities were shared by all servers including food running, and bussing.
Fast paced, professional but fun work setting
hostess (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJanuary 23, 2016
Fast paced, professional but fun work setting... I enjoyed it personal, managers are a little hard on you at times but nothing that can't be resolved if you have a level headed opinion/voice. Must have thick skin but job is rewarding
Love the guest they really make your job worthwhile
hostess (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 25, 2015
The guest are amazing they will have you motivated to work and continue to enjoy your job. Like most restaurants they have their drama but as long as you keep to yourself and do your job (perfectly) no one will talk about you to other coworkers. Managers do not believe in you and they constantly talk down to you and are disrespectful. If you like challenging your temper, stress, and personality this place is for you
Pros
Half off food and flexible schedules
Cons
Schedules are unpredictable, management doesn't believe in you and treats you poorly, and the day to day drama of being rediculed, judged
Productice and great work place
Server (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJOctober 14, 2015
Great management and training that can turn a beginner server into a very decent one. Really great menu and educational menu and wine sessions.
Pros
Great Environment
Cons
Very Repetitive
Fine dining establishment with great benifits
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CASeptember 7, 2015
Seasons52 had great day one benefits and plenty of resources for employees including an incredibly in-depth wine and spirits training courses.
Great Experience
Managing Partner (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 22, 2015
Seasons gave me the opportunity to run my own unit in Altamonte Springs. This was a very rewarding experience for me and I had a chance to work with some of the best people in the industry
Great Work Environment
Prep Cook (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 28, 2015
I loved working here and it was like home! Management made you at ease with position. I learned a lot from the Head Manager
fun and informative restaurant
❸ Client Liaison Specialist (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMarch 31, 2015
coworkers are all fun and outgoing, there is some drama between the waitstaff, but that happens at every restaurant. Certain members of management like to show over the top and obvious favoritism to a couple employees, I'm not bitter about this, it's just not very professional and sends the wrong message to the rest of the staff.
the job isn't hard at all, however when truly busy its hard to find time to actually enjoy the job.
Server/Barback
Server/Barback (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAMarch 10, 2015
I enjoyed working with guest and informing them about different wines and beverages and the menu. It's a well managed restaurant very professional environment.
Pros
50% off menu
Cons
no breaks
Productive and fast-paced work environment
Culinary Chef (Former Employee) –  North Bethesda, MDMarch 4, 2015
A typical day at work would include preparing menu items prior to shift starting, a daily meeting with the team to ensure proper food handling requirements are met, then kitchen sanitation was properly enforce before the end of the shift was released from duty. The hardest part of the day was getting through the rush during serving hours, but the team works well together. The most enjoyable part of the job is the awards that the restaurant received because of such successful team work.
Pros
career advancement opportunity
Cons
no breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Seasons 52. Our community is ready to answer.