Seasons 52

Seasons 52 United States Employee Reviews

fun and informative restaurant
❸ Client Liaison Specialist (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALMarch 31, 2015
coworkers are all fun and outgoing, there is some drama between the waitstaff, but that happens at every restaurant. Certain members of management like to show over the top and obvious favoritism to a couple employees, I'm not bitter about this, it's just not very professional and sends the wrong message to the rest of the staff.
the job isn't hard at all, however when truly busy its hard to find time to actually enjoy the job.
Server/Barback
Server/Barback (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CAMarch 10, 2015
Pros: 50% off menu
Cons: no breaks
I enjoyed working with guest and informing them about different wines and beverages and the menu. It's a well managed restaurant very professional environment.
Productive and fast-paced work environment
Culinary Chef (Former Employee), North Bethesda, MDMarch 4, 2015
Pros: career advancement opportunity
Cons: no breaks
A typical day at work would include preparing menu items prior to shift starting, a daily meeting with the team to ensure proper food handling requirements are met, then kitchen sanitation was properly enforce before the end of the shift was released from duty. The hardest part of the day was getting through the rush during serving hours, but the team works well together. The most enjoyable part of the job is the awards that the restaurant received because of such successful team work.
great place to work
Server (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 4, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: money not consistent
great staff, great clientel, great food. Great selection of wine. Fresh Grill and wine bar which features a seasonally inspired menu which offers a large selection of wine and cocktails over 100 wines by the bottle 52 by the glass. menu is under 475 calories, adjustments to food allergins can be made
Great management
Line Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CADecember 30, 2014
Pros: management
Cons: short breaks
My management team was there for me when ever I needed them. I learned most of my cooking skills thanks to the sous chef and my co-workers. The food was great.
PRODUCTIVE AND FUN PLACE
Customer Services (Current Employee), Memphis, TNNovember 11, 2014
Pros: free food and fun
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK IS HAVING FUN GETTING TO KNOW YOUR GUEST AND SMILING. THE MANAGMENT IS OK MOST OF THE THE MANAGERS ARE GOOD BUT ONE MANAGER IS NOT A VERY GOOD MANAGER AND SHE IS ALSO VERY RUDE TO CERTAIN EMPLOYEES. MY CO WORKERS I LOVE THEM ALL WE WHERE LIKE A BIG FAMILY.THEIR WASNT A HARD PART OF THE JOB BUT ONLY WORKING WITH THIS PARTICULAR MANAGER. THE MOST ENJOYABLE WAS GETTING THE JOB THAT I LIKED, WORKING WITH MY TEAM, AND FREE TASTEING OF THE FOOD DURING THE SEASONS.
Darden is a great company to work for
Waitress (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 19, 2014
Cons: late night hours
The management team is awesome and they are very willing to work with school/family schedule. I love all of my co-workers and everyone is always very willing to help each other out. The hardest part of the job is working late nights and being away from my kids. If it wasn't for the late night hours I wouldn't have any reason to look for another job.
Long hours no break
Server (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 3, 2014
Hours are not consistent and are forced to work a double shift with no breaks
Best restaurant job I have ever had
Floor Manager/Bartender/Server/Trainer (Former Employee), Coral Gables, FLJuly 2, 2014
Pros: health care benefits, 401k, professional growth opportunities
Seasons 52 (Darden) is an exceptional company to work for. From the professionalism to the culture to the benefits. I had the opportunity to grow there as a professional and as a person. If it weren't for the fact that I relocated, I would have stayed. I was also part of the opening team there, and I can say it really makes you take pride in your work.
Fun place to work at with a great atmosphere and great people
Line Cook/ Prep (Former Employee), Chestnut Hill, MAJune 9, 2014
A typical day at work would be to stock/restock saute station, cook at a high volume, and plating what i made.
I learned how to move at a much faster pace and with a sense of urgency.
Everyone at Seasons 52 were amazing people.
The hardest part of the job was the commute.
The people made the job a lot easier.
Superlative Hospitality Job
Certified Trainer and Head Server (Current Employee), Palm Beach Gardens, FLMay 8, 2014
Pros: • thankful for the flexibility it allowed me to finish my degree
Cons: • temperamental cappuccino machine
• Best sophisticated casual restaurant to work for
• The caliber of the staff is striking
• Seasons 52 values and core concepts is integral to your success
• Provides superior level of education and training for wine
• Management is terrific for that reason Seasons 52 is outstanding
• Creating emotional connections with guests makes it rewarding
tons of sidework
Food Server (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 28, 2014
long hours for few tables
tons of sidework
overstaffed every night
Great Workplace
Hostess (Current Employee), San Diego, CADecember 25, 2013
I love interacting with others. Management is great at helping out
Upbeat atmosphere.
Server/Bartender (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALNovember 6, 2013
Pros: 50% discount
Cons: healthcare
I normally arrive at work 15 minutes prior to receive any additional information needed to complete duties for the day. I would set up bar or stations before opening. The most enjoyable part of my position are the guests and team members,
Good people, Fun place, weak management
Server (Current Employee), Rockville, MDOctober 15, 2013
Has so much more potential...my only real issues are the porr communication between the management staff, the over whelming amount of sidework, and the "safe and secure policy."
its a restaurant.
employee (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAOctober 6, 2013
Pros: family atmosphere
Cons: management
management does not listen to concerns or requests. Not willing to help. Very disappointed with the turn out of such a great company. Plays favorites with certain employees and if you are not one of them, you get not so good shifts and or sections. Would not recommend anyone to apply especially if trying to support themselves with this as their sole job.
Great environment
Certified Trainer, Private Dining Team Captain (Current Employee), Plano, TXAugust 26, 2013
Lovely people who are very considerate of family life and work with you while pushing you to achieve your goals
Not good / , lots of side work / secret shoppers with ridiculous expectations-ratings
Server/bartender (Former Employee), Washington, D.C. /nearbyMay 11, 2013
(Seasons52 at a location close to Washington DC. ). $$ good in the weekend. Weekdays ...not so good. Management always helpful (most of). Tons of sidework since this place doesn't have bussers / helpers, just servers . Since this place is very big - there's a lot of sidework to do. Servers always argue about who did-not what sidework- (1-2 h per day of sidework). The Ridiculous : secret shoppers (lots of em" ) per month , their rating calls for Perfection !! which is obviously impossible. There's like..30 steps of service and if you missed one -or you were late ( for example: must great guests in less than 60 sec. -regardless that you might be seated another table but you are taking the orders for another- some other steps on the secret shopper report are even more Ridiculous - so you're below the score of 95 and now "you re not a good server/bartender anymore" -thats how you will be seen. Risk of being fired if you score low. (Eventually you will- or will get rid of u). /Some managers are very nice and helpful / coworkers very ignorant -wont greet each other or Make eye contact. Weird, because in the DC /va/md area everybody is super nice generally, warm too. // Huge employee turnover / Also the new employees although some were very nice and helpful, quickly get transformed by the ignorant attitude/ atmosphere" that prevails (too bad). There"s good things too. convenient location,The food is good, floxible shifts-managers are very helpful on that, the design is nice, $$ only on the weekend. /there is place for promotions/ Overall, a very stressful place to work !!
Hostess (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJApril 28, 2013
Pros: discount, salary, environment
Cons: expectations of guests due to the culture of the area
Everyone was pretty much a pleasure to work with. I learned great customer service skills with a smile on my face. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to interact with so many different people and cultures.
Server at Fine Dining restaurant
Server (Current Employee), Altamonte Springs, FLNovember 5, 2012
 Deliver excellent customer service skills and recovery, while engaging with diverse guests
 Demonstrate ability to utilize suggestive selling techniques
 Read guests and anticipate needs to provide a personal experience

About Seasons 52

U-Haul wants to know if you are sure you want to spend the extra money for a moving company? If not, there's AMERCO, whose principal – Read more

Seasons 52 Salaries