Seasons Catering Employee Reviews

Productive and fun family company.
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYJuly 11, 2017
Seasons is a family company that is fun to work for. You will have the opportunity to learn a lot and meet new people, while learning about how to run a smooth event.
Fast paced
Waiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 5, 2017
working at seasons is very meticulous, you have to be very focused an on your feet for long periods of times. Breaks, if any are given are short and the hours are long.
Amazing Company
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYJune 21, 2017
Best company I have ever worked for. Learned so many new skill sets and has helped me get ahead in my career exponentially. Wonderful company that had an amazing opportunity that I jumped on.
productive and fun place to work
Waiter/Server (Former Employee) –  Westwood, NJApril 5, 2017
I learned exceptional time management skills. Being apart of an event all activities had to be on time and run smoothly. If a problem arised one needed to be prepared properly to handle it in a professional matter.
Pros
phenomenal work associates
Fast paced work place with good management
Waitstaff (Current Employee) –  Washington Township, NJFebruary 8, 2017
A typical day at work consisted of catering to a party and providing the best service possible. I learned how to interact with other staff members, work under stress, meet people's needs and expectations as well as perfecting my up front face to face interactions. The management is liniant yet rewarding. Workplace culture is to provide the best service possible while being presentable. The hardest part of the job are the hours. I have endured long days at work and have gotten out past midnight. The most enjoyable part of the job is prefola of personalities and people that you could possibly meet.
Pros
Long shifts and hours
Cons
Understanding management
So many years given and no benefit in the end.
Banquet Manager (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAFebruary 2, 2017
Owner is always changing his mind about "policies." Favorites his culture over all others. Never appreciated all the hard work his workers did for him. Nothing was ever good enough for him.
Pros
Free food
Cons
I didnt have a life.
fun work environment
Season's Bartender (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAJuly 7, 2015
Great for a newer bartender. wonderful outside location with great food and music. The staff was amazing to work with and management truly cared.
Very nice catering hall, great architecture.
Waiter/Server (Former Employee) –  Washinton township, NJJune 25, 2014
Seasons was a great place, I would recommend getting married here or having an event. For me as someone who wanted to grow within the company I did not feel the politics here were fair. Co workers were amazin but everything else here lacked as an employer.
Challenging and productive work environment
Full Charge Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Township of Washington NJMarch 2, 2014
My boss Jimmy Kourgelis was very motivated and a pleasure to work for.. Productive and challenging work environment.. Had the opportunity to learn and grow in the company.. It was an educational experience.
Pros
Great pay & benifits, wonderful staff
Cons
that I don't work there anymore
This is a family owned company
Catering Management (Co-Owner) (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 27, 2012
This is a great catering company which provides excellent event planning, coordinating and catering services.
fun, easy, value
Crew Member/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 22, 2012
My typical day at work at this company was fun, easy going, simple ,