Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care Employee Reviews

productive, friendly place to work
Hospice Aide (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAMarch 29, 2017
productive, friendly place to work, workers are passionate about the patients, co workers looks out for each other, unified in every way possible. I have commanded a lot of people
Loved Hospice
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMarch 27, 2017
Loved Hospice! Hard being "everything to the families of patient's that are in the end of life". Patients and families require support at this point in life. Charting became overwhelming at home, after needing to spend so much time with some patients and their families.
Program used for charting was not user friendly and time consuming.
Pros
Wonderful Management
Cons
Invaded my home life
Some Great People but Horrible Managment
Team Assistant/Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newton, MAMarch 22, 2017
The clinical team that helped patience was amazing but the Neoatism in the office was very toxic I truly loved working with my team but was teared poorly by managment.
Workload unrealistic, management dishonest, and communication poor
Registered Nurse Case Manager (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAMarch 21, 2017
During my many years of experience as a R.N. I have never been as disappointed with a job as I was with working as a Nurse Case Manager at Seasons. The management advertises a cohesive, trusting and encouraging environment but the truth is that they are very manipulative and divisive. Work day starts early am and concludes well into the evening hours due to high caseload and staff constantly quitting. During my time there the Nursing staff just about turned over twice. On call expectations are ridiculous and there are days your driving from county to county multiple times. Since they are profit driven they do not have the best interest of patient and families at heart. Hospice Nursing is a calling and this is not the place where you want to honor that call.
Pros
Coworkes were great
Cons
Long work days and weeks. Feeling used.
great experience
Clinical Nurse Liaison (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 26, 2017
working with hospice patients and their families is great knowing we have a part in their loves ones end of life care,
Seasons provides multiple professionals who make their patients end of life comfortable, meaningful as well as proving support for the families after their death
Best Place Ever
Home Health Aide -Field staff (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDJanuary 21, 2017
I look forward to going to work everyday. Nice environment, good, nice and great team staff/workers. My only annoyance is that is not always easy to make up hours, you use up your PTO when you get cancelled as a resullt of low census.
Pros
Work at your convinience
Cons
You can be cancelled anytime
A Hospice with great mission and values
Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COJanuary 16, 2017
I have been working in the hospice field as a social worker for many years. Unfortunately, I've seen the good, the bad, and the ugly of hospices. I believe that Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care is dedicated to providing hospice services with a heart and compassion, while doing things ethically and following the rules. The team is supportive and willing to pitch in whenever is needed, and it is great to have the national team only a moments away to reach out to for help. I love working here!
Pros
Pay, flexibility, benefits, great team
Cons
Like in any hospice job, there is lots of driving
Stressed and unorganized work enviroment
N/A (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COJanuary 10, 2017
The hardest part of the job was the management - they cared about the numbers more then the staff. Favoritism in the work environment. No life/ work balance. Poor training in all areas of the job.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
No work/life balance
Positive place to work
Hospice Aide (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MNJanuary 6, 2017
Taking care of patient, driving to different towns or facilities to see patients.
Making phone calls to families and patients
Great place to work at, everyone is friendly.
Good place for improvement skill
Register Nurse (Current Employee) –  Miami-Dade County, FLJanuary 5, 2017
5 star .............
Friendly coworkers
Good place for starting SN
Palliative care is very important for pt in end stage of life. Sn instructed in all hospices services and protocol is very hard at the moment the pt death, need to gave the ES to family
Good Company
Physician Support Specialist & Pall Coordinator (Current Employee) –  West Allis, WIDecember 11, 2016
Hospice and palliative care company. Learned a lot about policies and procedures pertaining to Medicare. Great co-workers
Pros
Great vacation and pay.
Cons
Leadership needs to open the lines of communication more.
I enjoyed working for Seasons Hospice. The work environment was fun and found co- workers friendly and helpful
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee) –  Ft. Worth, TX on Riverside Dr.December 9, 2016
Typical day was either seeing different patients through out the day or providing a twelve hour shift for continuous care. This required the nurse to provide total care, administer medications as ordered to keep the patient as comfortable as possible during their terminal illness. Also, to provide comfort for.the family and friends. This included family education, of the dying process, and use of all medications required . I found this type of nursing very rewarding, and the intimacy of the overall environment allowing for a close relationship with the patient and family.
Pros
Occasional seasonal parties, snacks and drinks providef at mandatory meetings; excellent staff support and educations
Cons
No benefits offered to part- time and as needed staff
preceptorship
Clinical Experience (Current Employee) –  Waukesha, WINovember 25, 2016
I completed my senior preceptorship at Seasons IPC. The staff were excellent and provided the highest level of care to patients at the end of life. It was an excellent environment to learn and grow in.
smooth
Hospice Aide (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MINovember 17, 2016
great people and great place to work at. the patients are very helpful and some family members will even help you whiie you are there with their loved one.
Easy Access
Intensive Care/ Volunteer (Former Employee) –  baltimore, MarylandOctober 21, 2016
Quick fast and completely understanding to the people if they wanted to fill out a job application of their choice. organized and hands on when It came to distributing the merchandise and the supplies needed at the time and as each patient would need things, I would be first on call.
Small group of people working together to help patients and their families
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIOctober 14, 2016
I enjoyed my time at Seasons Hospice. It was a tough field to work, in given its nature, but it made me a stronger person when dealing with personal losses.
Pros
Holiday pay
Cons
Long hours, and distraught families.
Enjoyable work place
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  MarylandSeptember 22, 2016
I enjoy working for Seasons. As a nurse practitioner the hardest part of the job is travel but the expectation of seeing 5 patients daily is realistic.
Pros
mileage
Cons
travel time
Nurse
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Apple Valley, CASeptember 17, 2016
Constant high rate of employee turn over. The owner is very rude. They do not work around your schedule. This is the office in Apple Valley. Try other employment options before working for them. They do not value patient lives or their nurses either.
Pros
Nursing
Cons
Very rude owner.
Productive work enviroment
Medical Office Extern (Former Employee) –  Middlebury, CTAugust 19, 2016
Was a great place to gain experience. Everyday was a great day. All employees were very kind and helpful. I was very excited to learn new things and be able to apply my knowledge to help make things easier.
Don't apply
not disclosed (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 16, 2016
There are many Hospices you may choose from. Skip this one. The reviews are derogatory and with good reason. Management is inexperienced and micromanages. Turnover is excessive. Employees are overworked and burnout occurs quickly.
Pros
Cons
Read the reviews and caveat emptor

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care. Our community is ready to answer.

Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care Reviews by Location