SEAT Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Had a blast working for SEAT!
Event Intern (Former Employee) –  Las VegasJanuary 11, 2017
Working for SEAT was definitely a hectic experience in the sense that everything went so fast. Would I do it again? Absolutely and I believe anyone aspiring to have a job in sports should do it to!
Great working situation
Special Education Assessment Teacher (Current Employee) –  Willmar MinnesotaApril 18, 2015
A typical day at work begins however I schedule it. There are a list of tasks that I need to accomplish for the week such as meetings, observing students, collecting student data, writing evaluations, collaborating with other professionals, giving students norm-referenced assessments, and holding meetings. The schedule making of these tasks is up to me, as long as I abide by the Federal and State guidelines of Special Education evaluations.
I have learned so much about State criteria, and how to handle the situations where a student is somewhat eligible, but not enough. I learned how to orally communicate with different types of people. I learned how to manage my time the most efficient way and be the most productive.
Management of my team was carried out in a very micro-managing type of way. My team leader was very particular about how our reports were written, the information had to be specific, and it had to have substantial information. This was a good thing because it taught me to double-check my reports before submitting them.
My co-workers were very supportive, as I joined the team in the middle of the school year. I had a lot of work to do in order to catch up to the knowledge they learned from the beginning.
The hardest part of this job was when students did not qualify for services, but they were still in need of some type of help and our hands were tied because they did not meet State criteria. Sometimes this was a hard concept for parents or teachers, we had to be patient and understanding with them.
The most enjoyable part of my job was being
  more... in a position where people came to me for help when it came to matters of the evaluation, or the process. I enjoyed working with the students in a way other than teaching them every day. I enjoyed being able to make my schedule work the way it was best for my day. I enjoyed being able to work on a team of professionals and bring ideas together in order to problem-solve situations.  less
Pros
fluid schedule, collaborator, good benefits
Cons