Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Employee Reviews

Stressful workplace
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee), Seattle, WAJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Pay
Cons: Improvement
It is a very well paying job, with no opportunity to truly growth within the company, in the right direction. The turnover grows higher every year.
Fun work place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Seattle, WAMay 18, 2015
SCCA is a very fast pace environment. MA's room about 150-200 patients a day and work with different providers daily. Co-workers are very friendly. You learn as you go with the job. The hardest part of the job is working with a million providers and not getting to know each one and the way they work!
SCCA
Team Coordinator (Current Employee), Seattle, WAMay 13, 2015
Very busy
everyday you learn something new
management is knowledgeable
I love my co-workers
Is see terminal ill patient
Seeing the treatment work.
SCCA Making a Difference, One Patient at the Time
IT Support Technician (Former Employee), Seattle, WAMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Great cause, benefits, pay, working hours
Cons: Weird management mind, which have hard time to recognize great workers
SCCA is a great organization with a great goal and amazing people. It is a rewarding job, everyday is important in helping out patients fighting diseases.
cancer care review
Customer Service/Collector (Current Employee), Seattle, WAFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: nice compensation.
Cons: short breaks, management can be rude!
The company at a whole is a great place to work for and a great place for patient's to get excellent cancer care. Ive learned so much about the different cancers and the technology and resources there are now to beat some cancers that were once considered fatal. Over all great company!
World-renown cancer center
Charge Nurse, Infusion Suite (Current Employee), Seattel, WAFebruary 14, 2015
Excellent care of patients. Top MDs, nursing staff second to none. Supportive environment of staff and ancillary services. Exciting, cutting-edge atmosphere with many patient care opportunities
Great company
Clinical Histotechnian I (Current Employee), Seattle, WAFebruary 9, 2015
Great company to work for, amazing benefits and great people who care about their patients. Employer cares about their staff, encourages employees to take advantage of education opportunities on campus.
Great work place
Specimen Processing Tech 2 (Former Employee), Seattle, WAFebruary 3, 2015
I loved working at the SCCA. I had an amazing experience there. My co-workers were more like family and i still talk to them. This job is a very fast pace job and i love that.
A very healthy workplace
Phlebotomist/Specimen Processing /Bone Marrow Tech (Former Employee), Seattle, WANovember 4, 2014
When I was working at SCCA, I always look forward going to work with a smile on my face.
I grew and mature intellectually and socially. The level of trust that was given to me is self assuring and really – more... helped me a lot to become efficient in my field of expertise, it was a pleasure giving my contribution to the company.
My co-workers and managers and I interact very well. We care about each other. Conscious and sensitive of each other's thoughts and words.
The hardest part was when I told them I am moving away and going to different country due to family decision.
Everyday was fun and enjoyable at SCCA. I really had a wonderful time working with them. – less
fun to work at
Lead Team Coordinator (Former Employee), seattleOctober 18, 2014
Pros: fune
Cons: bad lunc
fun
never a dull moment
lay back
great people
always togathere
Patient care check in.
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee), Seattle, WAOctober 3, 2014
Learned a lot about cancer, the patients and what they go through. Got to know many families and the joy and sadness they went through.
A team work environment
nursing assistant (Current Employee), Seattle, WASeptember 30, 2014
my co-workers are very helpful we work together there is a strong team work

Everyday and every hour i learned a lot from my co-workers
Allot of Fun w
Bone Marrow (Former Employee), Seattle, WASeptember 29, 2014
Enjoyed working there was very sad I quit but everything happens for a reasib
Exceptional organization to work for.
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Seattle, WASeptember 15, 2014
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance is an exceptional organization to work for. Each and every staff member, regardless of their title or position, is genuinely kind. They are very understanding of family obligations and the need for time off to take care of them.
Large company
Patient Care Coordinator II (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJuly 14, 2014
Diverse staff and great opportunity for advancement especially with one of the partner facilities: Seattle Children's, Fred Hutchinson or UWMC.
excellent place to work
Team Coordinator, Women's Center Oncology Clinic (Current Employee), Seattle, WAJune 26, 2014
Great place to work. Feels like home and everyone is friendly.
Productive healthcare teamwork resulting in excellent patient care.
CLINICAL TECHNICIAN II (Former Employee), Seattle WashingtonMay 2, 2014
Schedule allowed for minimal stress while focusing on the daily tasks that required attention to detail and accuracy. Respect for team member's contribution helped to achieve goal for decrease in turn around times. Management very supportive of all contribution's.
Umbilical Cord Blood Bank
Cellular Therapy Technologist (Former Employee), Seattle, WAApril 21, 2014
Pros: challenging environment daily
Cons: challenging environment daily
Manufacturing stem cells for cryopreservation and treatment for certain cancers.
A challanging / fun place to work amoung great coworkers.
Phlebotomist/Specimen Processing Tech I (Former Employee), Seattle, WAApril 8, 2014
Pros: exceptional staff
Cons: many per diem positions with no benifets
I spent most of my time drawing blood using venipuncture phlebotomy. I also worked in the laboratory processing specimens and learning the functions. I enjoyed all of my co-workers. Even though our job – more... was serious and saddening, we all found time to be pleasant to each other. The hardest part of the job was watching patients going through difficult periods of time through their treatment. The most enjoyable part of the job was the patients giving you a smile and saying great job, because you did your job well. – less
World Class Cancer Care Facility
Therapist Supervisor (Current Employee), Seattle, WAMarch 24, 2014
Pros: benefits, colleagues
Cons: hard to get parking
Excellent company to work for. On the leading edge of research based medicine and the newest technologies available.