Seattle Childrens Hospital

Seattle Childrens Hospital Employee Reviews

Best non profit ever!!!!
SECURITY ANALYST (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJanuary 16, 2015
Seattle Children's Hospital is by far one of the better organizations I have ever worked for and I could easily see myself going back there if the right opportunity ever presented itself.
great working with children and families
Family Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Seattle WAJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: free bus passes
Cons: short breaks, having to pay for parking when i did drive
Very busy, and sometimes hectic. I learned compassion and patience are good qualities to be used in a medical situation. I learned a different computer system. My coworkers and management showed me the meaning of teamwork. The hardest part of my job was my feeling of empathy for sick children. I want them to be well. But the most enjoyable part of the job was just seeing their smiling little faces as they healed.
Good Experience but does not treat the administrative staff well
Academic Program Assistant-Neurology (Former Employee), Seattle, WAAugust 15, 2012
Pros: most of the faculty and all the nurses that i supported were great
Cons: division between the hospital administration and the university of washington providers
I prefer not to review Seattle Childrens Hospital. I appreciate the experience that I gained there but felt that the administrative staff is not treated well or fairly.

I saw alot of things that would not be considered acceptable in a hospital atmosphere as far as HIPPA issues.