Dynamic Seattle company is looking for an smart, savvy, and energetic Graphic Designer for the design and production of high-end visual presentations in both print and digital mediums. Candidate must have strong Photoshop and image retouching skills. Experience with creating computer generated imagery in 3-D and video/motion graphics is strongly desired. We’re looking for a forward-thinking designer to continually push the limits and raise the bar, yet has the flexibility to work within a creative and collaborative environment. Organization, speed, accuracy, ability to work in an agile environment, and attention to detail are key.
Our Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
• Minimum 5 years design and production experience
• AA degree in graphic arts or related feel
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat and Microsoft office in a PC environment.
• Advanced knowledge of color and photo retouching
• Meticulous attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Ability to take direction and manage large amounts of information in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to interpret/implement complex instructions and to troubleshoot/multi-task under pressure.
• Professional and positive attitude
Qualified applicants should submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements via email using the link provided. – less