SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Employer Reviews

Fun place to work as a teen
Culinary Supervisor / Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Langhorne, PAOctober 29, 2014
Pros: fun environment and good overtime pay
Cons: long days
I would run my restaurant at the park. I would make schedules and order food and would also supervise all daily activities as well as employees. It was a fun job but I was over worked and underpaid and it was difficult to get what you needed from higher management because they were located in a different section of the park
it use be a great place to work, but not anymore.
Food Service Attendant (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VAOctober 14, 2014
When i first started this job i love it and over the years i started to really hate it.
A typical day of fun in the sun.
Cashier/Server (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VASeptember 30, 2014
Pros: free entrance, 30% discount, clean safe environment, fun establishment
Cons: seasonal employment, long hours, working in the heat
A typical work day at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment is day of fun in the sun. Seeing the beautiful smiles on our guest faces is always heart warming. Working at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment involves being at team play. The co-workers are amazing, hardworking people. SeaWorld Parks keeps a clean safe environment for guest and employees. The hardest park about the job is the long 12hr shifts but the benefits we receive makes up for it, like the six free tickets, free entrance into every SeaWorld park; not to mention the 30% discount on everything in the park.
Office job
ZOO EDUCATOR (Former Employee), MarylandAugust 28, 2014
Great work experience within a good work environment. Great communication with management and co-workers.
Exciting Work Place !
Sales Clerk III (Former Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 13, 2014
Every day at work, it was always entertaining ! Never a boring environment !
Fast
Facility Supervisor (Former Employee), williamsburg vaJuly 29, 2014
This job is fast pace but it played favorites a lot by its own managments. Its very clicky
Great Enivorment
Customer Service Representative III (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 7, 2014
Learned very great communication skills. This company really has a great understand about animals.
Great Company
Corporate Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJune 11, 2014
Great culture. Engaged senior leadership. Long term employees. Good benefits.
A memorable experience
Sales Associate/ Seasonal (Current Employee), Temple Terrace, FLJune 5, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: seasonal
A typical day at work includes using a cash register to ring up customers, assisting customers with questions, finding merchandise, and stocking merchandise. As this job was very similar to my previous one, rather than mostly learning, I have strengthen my skills in retail and in customer service.

Being able to aid customers with their questions and even finding merchandise that suits their interests is one of the most rewarding parts of this job.

With an amazing staff that is very supportive and kind, I have found working here to be a very memorable experience.
Fast paced environment
eCommerce Sales Manager (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJune 1, 2014
Corporate environment
Fast paced
Flexible schedule
Great benefits in regards to visiting the parks and allowing friends and family into the parks to experience them
fun
BUSSER (Former Employee), OrlandoApril 23, 2014
Working at SeaWorld was an experience. Especially working in the shark tank. I never knew how sharks mate until I worked at SeaWorld.
Great job, but prospect to advance to full time status.
Guest Correspondence Specialist (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VAApril 2, 2014
Great job, but prospect to advance to full time status. No advancement potential.
Fun and Flexible hours
Team Member (Former Employee), San AntonioMarch 16, 2014
Pros: fun, friendly, decent advancement opportunities.
Cons: favoritism, small breaks, no recognition
Had a lot of fun meeting new people, everyone is easy to talk to and willing to help new employees out. Management is firm, and that's great. Advancement is always open, but there are some favoritism when applying. Long hours, small lunch breaks, and being outside in any weather condition is the only quips.
fun day at seaworld
Park Services Host/Hostess (Female Attendant) (Current Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 27, 2014
get to visit Shamu often.
meeting new people with great guest interaction
seaworld
Park Operator (Former Employee), orlando flDecember 9, 2013
learned a lot of animals
great co workers
loved the kids
didn't like working outside
tourist enviroment with lots of entertainment
Customer service to a variety of tourist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 26, 2013
Working here I learned that the customer is the first priority. good communication and customer service skills are needed in this type of work place. dealing with a wide variety of people can be difficult at times but never to overwhelming.
Productive and great environment to work in.
Sales Merchandise Clerk (Former Employee), san diego, ├žaSeptember 5, 2013
Sea World parks and entertainment was an amazing company to work with. I learned more than just how to work in a fast pace business. Sea World makes sure employees are educated with the company how everything works as well as what employees can do to better the environment. Caring for the customers is always a priority making their experience at Sea World a memorable one. Co workers were like family to me. The most enjoyable part of the job is making a customer/visitor happy with their time at Sea World.
Flexible work schedule with many unique coworkers
Part-Time Assistant Supervisor (Current Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 26, 2013
Offers a wide range of job opportunities for various levels of education and experience. Great company to work for.
open communication which feels like a family
Entertainer (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 18, 2013
wonderful place to work! benefits are excellent, pay can be great if you stay with the company, there are opportunities for advancement, when working as an entertainer it doesn't even feel like Im going to work.
Great Company and Enviroment to work for.
Orlando Contact Center Team Leader (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 13, 2013
My typical day at work consists of reveiwing agent files from the previous day and motivating or maintain a productive work enviroment for them. I make sure to do any effective coachings that need to be done. I review my agents attendance files. I am also the safety coordinator for the office which includes attending meetings at a park level every month. I also oversee our vacation reservation department and oversee reservations for our parks in Orlando, Tampa, San Antonio and Longhorn Pennsylvania. I enjoy my job to the fullest.