SEAWORLD SAN ANTONIO

SEAWORLD SAN ANTONIO Employer Reviews

Great organization to collect job experiance (customer experiance)
Park Operations Host (Stadiums) (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 1, 2014
Pros: free park rides and games
Cons: seasonal job
I learned a lot from this organization. It was my third job and I would say I learned the most from it. It quickly can break any fears if you have a fear of talking to people. Overall great job :)
dangerous
electrician (Former Employee), San AntonioJune 22, 2014
Pros: great coworkers
Cons: dangerous, no material, benefits, mgnt
Management is more interested in saving money than the safety of its employees. On a regular basis they will instruct tradesman to install against code and with out the proper material. As a new hire you will hear how safety conscience this company is. But it is totally different once you start working and get settled in your job. If you do work for – more... this company don't be afraid to speak up if you have a safety concern. Go straight to HR. And have a back up plan for employment. Remember your license and integrity are on the line. Good luck. You're gonna need it. – less
Guest Relations
Guest relations (Former Employee), San Antonio TxMarch 27, 2014
Pros: discounts of lunches good
Cons: dont remembr breaks took them with no problems
I haved worker here before at the Guest Relations department, I have taken the abuse from the customers But the not the Managenment, I loved it and tryin to go back I love the whole enviroment its fun, Any job you will not get rich at it, it s extra spending money.yhats How I see it

I worked pn Mach 2006 thru December 2006
Pay isn't good.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), San AntonioFebruary 6, 2014
For the work you do you don't get payed alot of money. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with marine life.
over worked and under paid
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 17, 2013
Cons: you always out in the sun with no shade
If your looking to work at Sea World stay away from the wear house they don't care if your a min late or if your kid is sick you will have a write up for everything. Management treats you worse then dirt.
Productive and good place to work
Assistant Store Supervisor (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXAugust 25, 2012
I've learned a lot through all of my managers over the years. A typical day is opening stock in the stock room and putting it on the floor as well as staying on the sales floor to assign my employees register bags and provide customer service to all of our guests.
food hostess, knew how to sekl merchandises
Culinary Department Hostess (Seasonal) (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 17, 2012
I had lots of fun with coworkers and the employer were nice. Everything was fun and you can go in the park for free