SeaWorld Employee Reviews

Seaworld -
Internal Auditor - Operations (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 17, 2015
Seaworld is amazing Company but since it a Theme Park the salaried is much lower. This company is a nice company to learn your foundation of your career then move on.
Fun and very energetic
Operations (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 16, 2015
A seasonal job that was lots of fun and very interesting. I liked that I was able to help guest and make their day better then it was going.
Great place to work and learn
Park Operations Show Host (Current Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 6, 2015
Pros: Low price lunches, Free access and parking to Seaworld and Aquatica parks
Cons: Weather can be a challenge and sometimes rude guests
For those who enjoy being around a lot of people, it's a great place to work. It may seem daunting at first but it's easy to get use to and the people there are great. You get to see the animals that everyone loves everyday and it comes with great benefits!
Everyday was a new day with meeting thousands of new people
Front-Of-Park Department Administrator (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 18, 2015
My hours were all over the place but it was never a bad thing. I worked long mornings, long nights, and sometimes full days. Everything was reward because the interaction with thousands of people everyday made the time fly and I got to experience and learn something new everyday.
very fun place to work
Food Servive Attendant (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 8, 2015
this job has been very fun yet challenging. dealing with so many customers a day was very stressful at times but it helped me because i was able to push myself and see how much stress i was able to handle and it really put my customer service skills to the test. i loved working here.
fun for the kids
Sales Clerk (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 7, 2015
fun work place where you are motivated to reach your goals by yourself as well as a team. everyone is willing to help you understand bringing your closer together to form a family instead of just friendships.
Good Summer Job
Cabana Host/Sales Clerk (Former Employee), San Antonio, TexasJuly 5, 2015
Of course, working at SeaWorld/Aquatica it's going to be hot, but nevertheless I actually really enjoyed working here during the summer. You're bound to get a lot of hours through the week, but the pay could have been a little more.
Coworkers are really easy to get along with, and the managers were very understandable and respectful in any situation or concern you may have.
Good benefits as well.
Encouraging workplace environment with many opportunities for advancement
Assistant Supervisor, Merchandise Department (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 1, 2015
My experience at Seaworld allowed me to work in many different locations and even cross different departments temporarily. Seaworld prioritizes team member and guest safety.
Fun place to work.
Customer Service (Current Employee), OrlandoJune 14, 2015
Pros: Great Employees
Cons: Pay.
Working here is pretty face pace and very interesting. You meet a lot of new people as well as very fun customers. The management is very nice and helpful. There is a lot of potential for advancement in the company.
Great Starter Job
Merchandise Clerk/Cashier (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJune 3, 2015
Pros: Team Member events every month.
Cons: Little room to move up or grow.
I've enjoyed working for Seaworld Parks and Entertainment, its a wonderful company to work for, however it is not career based for me and there isn't much room to grow.
Great place to learn
warehouse culinary operations (Former Employee), san diegoJune 2, 2015
I enjoyed coming to work not knowing what to expect but knowing I was going to learn something new each day. I was very grateful to have the management and co-workers that I had to help me succeed while employed here.
Decent place - Fun Culture
Director of Manager-in-Training (MIT) Program (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 16, 2015
It is a fun culture and safety is taken very serious. Abnormal schedules make it difficult to have much of a family life. However, the culture and perks are great. Advancement is based on favor and performance.
Fun and friendly environment
Food Service Worker (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 13, 2015
Pros: Free lunch
Cons: Different supervisors
This job was fun experience that allowed me to meet people from all around the world and learn about their culture and even their language.
Summer Job I never left
Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMay 7, 2015
Pros: Culture, Management, Enviroment
Cons: pay and benifits
I started many years ago as a summer job in high school and I ended up staying for 18 years. Great job with great people to cork with.
Good place to work as a young adult
Guest Relations (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMay 6, 2015
A fun place to work during summers. Good atmosphere and good place for a first job. Decent pay and simple work. Cool perks but parking can suck
High Paced and Rewarding
Customer Service (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMay 6, 2015
Its is a very fast paced that you have to be able to get the hang of quick. Well at the same time talking to guests and taking orders from them.
Fun place to work, low pay
Stage Manager (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 30, 2015
Most people at seworld either love their job or hate it. I loved it but of couse I was in the entertainment department. Job doesn't pay well but you don't go to a theme park if you're looking to cash it in.
Fast paced environment
Park Prep Hostess (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 9, 2015
typical day was busy, i learnt occupational medicine and how to maintain medical records. Co-workers were always friendly and willing to help if needed. The hardest part of the job was getting records out in a timely manner. The christmas parties were the best!
fun workplace
Food Service Attendant (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 6, 2015
the management team is great make sure work is getting done but also make sure the employees are doing great having a good time see if they can help you with anything
Fun Working with SeaWorld Orlando !
Food Service Attendant (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 1, 2015
I learned so much from working with SeaWorld. What little I learned working with Food Service I took that with me to further my education in Culinary Arts. The relationship between managers and supervisors and co-workers were the best everyone was so helpful and energetic, I loved working with them. Anything I didn't know to do was hard at first I learn easy and quick and did such a great job. The most enjoyable part of my job was actually enjoying what I did I never went to work upset and never hated my job. It was the best first experience as a first job.
Thank You SeaWorld !