SEB Security Employee Reviews

Bad Work palce
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 27, 2017
Very unprofessional and managers course and employees they are big liars you can’t move up in the company to review until you give me a paid vacation company real bad
flexible
Armed Security Guard (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutOctober 31, 2017
Very Bad lack of communication from management and Dispatch. other then that it was great hours and locations where treated you nice. schedule was very flexible.
very relaxing
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 12, 2017
I think this is a great company to work for if you just received your class d security license, the manager who hired me was a nice guy had a positive attitude greeting me with respect. wouldn't mind working here again
Pros
relaxing
Cons
pay
Slow pace environment
Unarmed Security Guard (Former Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 28, 2017
the hardest part of the job is the boredom, and the typical day is smooth thanks to my co workers but my company is so unorganized and lack alot of communication
Easy and fun
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 24, 2017
Easy job environment, friendly coworkers but pay was low and if was paid little bit more an hour would have stayed longer. Decided to leave to pursue a different career.
it was a good job
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  niagara fallsSeptember 8, 2017
The place was a good place to work for hours paid fairly people were very nice I enjoyed the work and I do not have a problem going in and doing someone's a good job
Great company
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 20, 2017
Mangers an employees are very easy to deal with. Everyone is professional and up to standard. It's a very willing company an always helping you to try an move forward
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 15, 2017
Simple an relaxing the environment is calm the people are polite. Job is easy and understanding supervisors are easy to talk to. Students are respectful
Its just a job
Unarmed Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 31, 2017
I recommend this job if you don't have any bills to pay. Not enough pay and not enough hours. Consider working two jobs if you work for this company..
Not Sure What To Say
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJuly 15, 2017
If you have a flexible schedule, this is not the job for you. I became pregnant while working here, due to a miscarriage I was on bed rest for two weeks ( per doctors orders) I had the prpoer documents to show I could not work, the manager waas so upset thst I could not come to work that he fired me because I would not come during this terrible crisis . Truck drivers love to flirt and make you feel very uncomfortable. You were not allowed to have a taser or gun while on duty, so it was nothing you can protect yourself with.
No mirco managing
Loss Prevention Officer (Former Employee) –  La Mirada, CAJune 29, 2017
Unsupervised work. No body is on top of you making sure you do your job. Job depending on you being in the right place at the right time of theft. High stress
The employees were nice and great atmosphere
Loss Prevention Officer (Former Employee) –  Blue Lagoon, FLJune 19, 2017
Protection of all employees, guests and contracted personnel by articulate, professionally trained and supervised security staff who meet and exceed all state and federal guidelines as well as any site specific requirements.
Protection of client property from fire, theft, pilferage, bomb threat, vandalism and unauthorized entry/trespass.
Monitoring CCTV cameras from a console (if applicable) and monitoring and responding to fire detection systems, environment control systems and intrusion alarm systems.
Prompt reporting of safety violations and concerns to your designated representative as they occur. Clear, concise reports detailing any and all incidents of suspicious behavior, accident, injury and crime, while maintaining and submitting all reports in an organized and timely fashion.
Assistance with evacuations, searches and other security related functions.
Additional knowledgeable staff, at your request, for any emergency or special event which calls for heightened security.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
No breaks
Working at SEB
Officer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 20, 2017
Working at SEB was ok cool job didn't really do to many things there but the job was laid back. Wouldn't recommend going there management wasn't really professional.
Productive work environment
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 11, 2017
Worked at different location with a diversity of people and was able to always adapt to my environment. The best part of a typical work day for me was when customers and employees will come up to me just to say thank you for the work that I am doing. I think the hardest part of the job for me was getting use to employees at one location and then being assigned to different locations.
Pros
Helping people
Cons
downsized on hours
A productive and safe environment for everyone.
New York State Licensed Security Guard (Former Employee) –  200 Willoughby Avenue Brooklyn, New York 11205March 16, 2017
I have worked at SEB Security company for about 2 years. It has been a valuable learning experience. I have had the opportunity to help students and faculty members to ensure their safety and well-being on campus and surrounding areas.
Also, working at SEB company was an excellent environment. We have a strong team that works collaboratively with each other. We are dedicated employees and we share mutual respect towards each other. We have ongoing communication with each other to ensure a safe working environment.
Not bad at all
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 3, 2017
A typical day at work its very good can't complain at all.
I learned to watch out for a lot of things that seems to out of the ordinary.Far as management goes you must be on point because most likely you will be under the store manager for what ever site you on for that day. This job culture comes from new york it expanded to Philadelphia its a very good security company. The most hardest part of the job is standing up. the most enjoyable part of the job is that you don't have a boss all over you telling you what to do like buger king.
Pros
free lunch breaks
Cons
short breaks isavailable after four hors of work.
Unstable
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 16, 2017
The Constant Change Of Locations Each Day Became Tiring . No Position Was Permanent & The Time Of Work For Each Day Changed . This Was Very Stressful For Me And Many Others .
Pros
Pay Rate
Cons
Must Stand On Feet At All Times
Productive Fun Work Place
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Ossining, NYFebruary 9, 2017
Pretty good experience, pay is great great start up security company would recommend any to this company & they are very flexible with schedules
S.E.B. Security
Law Enforcement for Wal-Greens in bad areas (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 16, 2017
I was working 50-60 hours weekly making 18.00 hours, a independent company got the contract and offered me 12.00 dollars an hour, I live 45 miles away and I resigned with 2 weeks notice.
Pros
Cons
got bought out offering nothing
Multiple locations
Security Officer / Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 10, 2017
Unorganized there is a lot of miscommunication the company's part with scheduling. No morning shifts are available.The headquarters for the company is located in Chicago which is confusing since I work and live in Philadelphia and they are an hour behind PA time wise but are responsible for giving employees their schedule.
Pros
A job
Cons
no benefits not enough hours or pay