SEC Employee Reviews

fun workplace stayed busy
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJuly 23, 2014
My day at work was mostly fun. I learned how to take criticism a lot better especially by being on the phones. You have so many different attitudes. My manager was laid back but he would tell you when you were doing something wrong, and he was also good about telling you when you did things right. The co- workers were all in all good people they were down to earth. At times it did get hard to handle customers on the phone, some would not cooperate with getting their bill and calling out the account number. Simply because they thought it was a trick and would get burned, just because we were calling them helping the residents lower their electricity bill. Most residents would hang up in your face multiple times because they thought it was a scam. Then it would be hard on us with not enough sales to make our pay for the end of the week. The most enjoyable part of my job was actually getting sales throughout the day it gave me a sense of happiness and relief that I was doing my job correctly and getting the savings applied to my customers account. Helping save the residents money and making sure they were happy with the savings really put a smile on my face.
Productive , Good Learning Scope with work satisfaction
Oracle Apps Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 21, 2013
My day usually starts with meetings, like gathering requirements with end client users and in process of development of reports in Oracle Applications.
There used to be good learning scope in every company i worked and used to upgrade myself to the new versions or features being added to the technologies , as well a lot much new stuff.
There were days where i used to be in intense pressure working to meet the deadlines , but management was very good enough in motivating us to meet the target.It helped us a lot in achieving things and leaded to appreciation.
Co-workers are very friendly, helpful and used to share knowledge with each other.
The hardest part of the job were the timings , sometimes it was hard to work over the weekends too.
The most enjoyable part of the job is my work ! I love my work, i always feel happy doing it and most importantly , i used to get lot of work satisfaction with good work environment , learning new stuff.
Pros
free lunches, pot luck, business parties etc
Cons
coffee breaks, gym
Very fast and competitive in the custom wheel market
Plant Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 5, 2012
This company operated during the early 1990 recession. To remain in operation we had to change from an inventory operation to a JIT. cutting our raw material costs. To improve labor force and quality of our product, this was hand poured aluminum gravity casting operation, we re-designed our casting operation including holding furnaces, that allowed for continuous cleaning, and added a robotic arm for casting. The wheel industry is a fashion industry that requires new designs, we developed a program that kept us ahead of our competitors. The most enjoyable part of this work is getting our new products to our customers and seeing the results.
Pros
we connected with people accross the u.s., japan and china
Cons
it was during a very difficult economic time.
Very fast pacede. Got a chance to meet people from all over the Southeast region of the United States
Fanfare Volunteer Worker (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 3, 2013
It was only a one day job, in which I volunteered for. Worked from 9am-4pm and it was very fast paced from start to finish. There were many attractions there in which fans could interact with. I was over the field goal kicking attraction that was there and it had a major turn out. I was able to interact with many people from all round which was a great experience for me. If I ever get the chance to do it again, I would do it in a heartbeat
Bad place
Work Group Leader (Former Employee) –  PAMay 7, 2014
Don't let the field peoples reviews lead you to this company. I personally gave them 11 years and they took $5 an hour of pay away and shipped me to another company 25 minutes away from their plant. Horrible management that is only interested in making their bonuses bigger. They don not care about anyone at this company. Ask anyone that works for DLM east. They suck. Stay away.
Cons
too many to list
nice place to work
sec, sales person , also business owner / partner (Current Employee) –  Covington, KYFebruary 25, 2013
i answer phones and do filing ,sell cars, show cars
i also take payments over the phone and walk ins
my co works are great and we work well
taking payments i like the best i work 3 days and off 4 days
a good day
dispatcher (Current Employee) –  biloxi msJuly 20, 2015
its a good
long nights
good people
the most enjoyable part of my night is my coworkers
management is good
ive never been a dispatcher so the hardest part was keeping up with the more experienced dispatchers but I did a good job
Professional grade co-workers with a sense of direction
Operations Official / Producer (Former Employee) –  Hoover, ALJune 10, 2012
Working along side people from all of the member schools it is an opportunity to discuss and compare various aspects of the production
fun place to work
Administrative Assistant Internship (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMarch 26, 2012
This company was fun to work at and very knowledgable friendly. Flexible shifts and great compensation package
Company shut down
Work hand (Former Employee) –  Flowood, MSJune 17, 2014
I am happy I started off with this company before I even graduated from high school. Taught me alot of things. Job shut down
Pros
friends
Cons
shut down
Sr, Program Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 10, 2012
Great place to work, where they empower and help you succeed
Pros
great support
Good
Sr. Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 7, 2014
The company is a good company and gives an excellent platform for technology