Developers and Engineers - now is the time to join SecZetta. We are a growing security consulting firm specializing in Identity Management (IDM), Data Loss Protection (DLP), and technologies for the security and compliance technology fields.
We are interested in hiring driven people with an entrepreneurial spirit. Growth potential is limitless and performance is rewarded with additional incentive-based compensation. We are a fast paced organization who works hard and plays hard.
Since 2006 SecZetta has lead major software and infrastructure implementations throughout the New England area. Join us now as we expand our services nationally. This is an opportunity to learn and work with a top Information Security solutions team!
The PSE is responsible for the implementation of enterprise Identity Management software solutions. As a member of an implementation team, the PSE works closely with Solutions Delivery Consultants (SDCs) to adhere to best practices in the delivery of solutions. The PSE serves as the technical interface with the customer, and is critical in assisting customer-assigned administrators with knowledge transfer and overall product knowledge. The PSE utilizes a wide array of skills and technologies to accomplish implementation tasks and overall project objectives.
- Prior experience deploying or developing enterprise software, scripting, macro/query writing, software troubleshooting/debugging, and/or business analysis.
- Database query experience in a relational database environment (SQL Server, Oracle, or Sybase)
- Some experience with at least one of the following: Active Directory, Novell NDS, or LDAP
- Strong troubleshooting, communication, customer interaction skills
- The ability to learn and apply new skills quickly
- Some travel. Traditionally no more than 5-10% (primarily US, possibly worldwide). We try to balance travel based on employee and family needs
- Developing web applications using HTML and ASP
- Exposure to XML and XSLT is highly desirable
- Experience with C-Sharp
- Account Management
- HR systems (SAP, PeopleSoft)
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Indeed - 15 months ago