Do you enjoy tackling new challenges every day? Love finding creative solutions to problems and have a genuine love of learning? Secco Squared is looking for an exceptional Director of Advertising Operations to join our growing team. If you are tech savvy, have the desire to make a daily impact and enjoy a startup environment, this might be the role for you...
We are looking for someone who is a proactive learner, enjoys interfacing with clients and will be proactive about finding ways to streamline processes. In order to be successful in this role, it is critical that you have a genuine interest in this industry and be eager to learn.
- Manage and grow a team of ad-ops individuals servicing our client base
- Create, develop and maintain Ad Ops processes and best practices
- Oversee the implementation of all advertising campaigns to ensure timely and accurate implementation; guide the team on troubleshooting and testing all advertisements. Oversee the QA process
- Supervise high-level troubleshooting and monthly adjustments
- Spearhead big-picture reporting for the company, including analyzing publisher and advertiser performance on a monthly and bimonthly basis
- Work directly with vendors, clients, media buying team, and internal sales and account managers on all elements related to campaign set up
- Support creative/technical related inquiries from clients
- Liaise with all company departments on a variety of monthly initiatives
- Weekly presentations during team meetings
- Other responsibilities as needed
- 3-5 years hands-on experience managing an online ad operations team
- Experience working with both publishers & sales professionals
- Understanding/experience working with database structures
- Direct experience working with 3rd party ad tracking, delivery, validation
- Comfortable adapting to different softwares/applications/interfaces
- Strong project management and communication skills – ability to communicate effectively across all departments, with individuals at all levels of the company
- Strong analytical, strategic and creative problem solving skills
- Team player with outstanding leadership ability
- Enthusiastic, self-starter capable of thriving in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proven ability multi-task effectively with tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills
- Keen attention to detail, extremely organized and a strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Emphatic interest in online advertising
- Strong Math and Microsoft Excel skills required
- Team player within a highly innovative team environment
- 4 year degree required, with a preference for experience/exposure to CS
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with online advertising systems
- Knowledge of the ad network landscape and understanding of media math (CPM/CPC/CPA)
Be a part of a rapidly growing company with a highly innovative team environment: Secco Squared is a great place to work. We have a high energy, creative and smart team. Employees enjoy competitive salaries & benefits and a casual work environment.
About Secco Squared
Secco Squared is a global digital advertising and marketing agency. We are a team of innovative, high-energy and hard working professionals. Our business is experiencing rapid growth: we are looking to add people to our team who are self-starters, motivated, have an entrepreneurial mindset and are driven to success like we are. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you will learn new things all the time and are interested in getting in on the ground floor of a young company, Secco Squared might be the place for you! Our offices are located in midtown Manhattan and are easily accessible by public transportation.
If interested please submit your resume and cover letter.