On behalf of our client, Bradley Hospital, a world renowned child and adolescent psychiatric hospital, we are seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager in Rhode Island. This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a highly skilled and committed team. Responsibilities include managing the provision of care for an inpatient adolescent unit. Functions as a member of the Nursing Leadership and Unit Management team. Actively collaborates with interdisciplinary team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Master’s degree in related field (or commitment to obtain degree).
- Current licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Rhode Island or in another state that participates in the Nurse Licensure Compact.
- Two years of acute psychiatric nursing experience, preferably with adolescents.
- Two years supervisory experience required.
- Ability to lead utilizing respect, dignity and empathy.
- Strong team player and collaborator.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Opportunity to work at a highly respected Hospital with an outstanding team of caregivers who are committed and mission driven. Work at the nation’s first psychiatric hospital endowed just for children.
- Be part of an excellent, intelligent and professional Nursing Leadership team.
- Opportunity to grow and develop a committed staff.
- Opportunity to continue to enhance the level of care provided by being part of a leadership team committed to advancing nursing practices.
- Opportunity to work with an innovative and inclusive leadership team. Supportive physician team.
- Affiliated with Lifespan, Rhode Island’s largest health network.
- Teaching affiliation with the Brown Medical School.
- Work at a Hospital consistently ranked in the top 2 for patient/family satisfaction by Press Ganey.
To learn more about the position specifics and to receive a written profile regarding this position, please click on 'apply now' to send a message along with your resume to:
Michele Secord, RN, MSN, CPC
Secord & Associates, Inc.
Ph. (860) 346-7774
Secord & Associates, Inc. is a premier recruiting firm that specializes in Healthcare Leadership positions throughout the Northeast. We are owned and operated by a Registered Nurse. With over 15 years of experience, we have helped countless numbers of our colleagues advance their careers and find better jobs. As part of our excellent service, we assist you by providing guidance on career planning and interview preparation so that you shine!