SECU Credit Union

SECU Credit Union Employer Reviews

Best Job Ever
Bank Secrecy Act Intern (Former Employee), Linthicum, MDAugust 17, 2013
Pros: smaller organization with less bureacracy
I worked in the Compliance department where we were responsible for monitoring personal and business accounts and protecting members against fraud and other illegal activities. I loved doing the research on member transactions and business activities. My co-workers were very helpful and nice.
Great Benefits
Loan Service Specialist, Loan Servicing Department (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 3, 2013
Taking calls from our members, setting up loan payments for internal and ach payments, processing loan payments from dealerships, mortgage companies, other creditor's, processing title work for MD MVA and out of state DMV, processing Certificate of Satisfaction for .release of properties. The part od the day was processing more and more work with less – more... people. With the merger with two other credit unions going live this June. I like the old credit Union before this process. – less
Customer Service
Records Clerk (Former Employee), Linthicum, MDNovember 28, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: location
Very busy work place, I learned to muti task and be a great team player
A fun place to work
Financial Services Consultant (Former Employee), Silver Spring, MDOctober 28, 2012
Pros: my co-workers.
Cons: management
Every day was busy, but fun. I used to be the most productive employee at my branch. My co-workers were like family for me.
Great place to work with good values.
Corporate Recruiter (Contractor) (Former Employee), Linthicum, MDOctober 11, 2012
SECU has the perfect cultural balance. The environment is just the right blend of professional and comfortable. There is also good opportunity for advancement.
Great Team to work with
Peak-Time Teller (Current Employee), Silver Spring, MDMay 20, 2012
Pros: great team to work with, great place to grow
Cons: busy saturdays
A great team to work with and a excellent place to grow if this is your passion.... Offer great volunteer opportunities!!!!!
Go place to start finance knowledge
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Motgomery CountyDecember 6, 2011
Pros: opportunites for education reimburstment
Cons: need branches in pg county
Great training institution. Keeps employees abreast of rules & regulation changes.