Secure Energy Services Employee Reviews

A stepping stone
Operator (Former Employee) –  Keene, NDJune 13, 2017
Which is a stepping stone oil field job. However, as far as stepping stone jobs go, this is a great one . Steady reliable hours. Decent pay. and you will learn oil field stuff.
Pros
Free food
Cons
No work truck
Awesome place to work at
Operator (Current Employee) –  Keene, NDJune 6, 2017
I love working here the co workers are amazing the lead operators are more than willing to teach you something new. I learn new things everyday! The management is great the admins are awesome!!
Pros
Free lunch good benefits discounts at home of economy
Self responsibility work place
Operator (Former Employee) –  Watford City, NDDecember 3, 2016
I have worked at Secure Energy Services before for 1Y/8M it is an exceptional work place higher management easy to talk to good schedule good health insurance. Fair pay for position as operator
Pros
Meet alot of ppl keep good customers freindly work place
Cons
No scheduled lunch breaks
Great Company
IT US Support Lead (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 25, 2016
I miss working for Secure Energy services, They had great management, IT team was fantastic, employees were like a family. I couldn't of asked for a better company. Unfortunately the industry was the only down fall for them. I would go back any day!
Excellent Company
ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee) –  WillistonSeptember 29, 2015
Management and co-workers are great to work with. Great environment. They provide classes for professional advancement. Salaries are competitive, they like to hire from within and give opportunities to advance within the company.
Pros
1/2 paid fitness benefits, in-office gym, fun atmosphere, opportunity to advance
Cons
no vision coverage
The most rewarding Company I have worked for.
Lead Facility Administrator (Former Employee) –  Keene, NDJune 5, 2015
Secure Energy Services is a Canadian based company that is highly professional, employee oriented and truly does what it takes to keep the customer base that it has obtained stable and concrete.

Since we were in the oil industry our days were very high volume; sometimes processing truck tickets for 150 trucks within a 24 hour period. This included verifying all wells and all the information provided by the driver, information that was inaccurate would need to be re-verified through the State of ND. Once verified and accurate this information was entered into the database used for billing purposes.

Management was wonderful; I had the opportunity to visit an Administrative conference in Calgary, Canada where the owners each gave presentations of their own; disclosing information on how Secure Energy began and where there were going in the future...

I worked with some of the greatest people in the industry; the most rewarding was the professionalism each of my co-workers conveyed to each and everyone.

I did not consider anything hard about my position; it was a nice challenge for an industry that I knew nothing about.

The most enjoyable part about the job was going to work everyday and learning something new...
Pros
Annual 10% bonus depending on how well the Company did.
Cons
The dangerous drive as it was a great distance and not so well developed roads.
HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Williston, NdMay 10, 2015
Advancement opportunities. Good work environment. Good starting wage. Great management. Must be able to handle long work days, and enduring temperatures.