Secure Info-Tech Solutions, LLC is seeking a Technical Intern for technical support to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Herndon, VA. The qualified applicant will become part of Secure Info-tech Solutions IT Service and Training team. The IT Service and Training team Teams develops application and provide training service in the area of System Analysis, System Design, Software Quality Assurance and Testing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in day to day support operations
- Assist with auditing and testing procedures for support and applications
- General knowledge of Unified Modeling Language (UML), desired
- Working knowledge of standard MS Office product suite applications
- Ability to learn to use of Requirements Management software, such as ALM
- Assist with keeping internal procedures documented.
- Assist in setting up conference room for training.
- At least 15-20 hours per week is expected, however office days are flexible.
- May Require Work on the weekend.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Open to change, likes to learn and work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Must have equivalent completion of at least one to two years of college-level coursework in computer science, computer engineering, Computer Information System (CIS)or a related field.
- Experience with an operating system other than Windows is preferred
- Ideal candidates are currently working towards their computer science or Computer Information System (CIS)
Please visit us at www. Sitstechs.com
Secure Info-Tech Solutions, LLC
13800 Coppermine Rd,
Herndon, VA 20171