Secure Network Solutions is currently looking for a Systems & Network Specialist to join our growing company. The candidate's primary responsibilities will include:
- Deploying, upgrading, monitoring and troubleshooting our clients' equipment, servers and applications.
- Applying maintenance updates and patches to applications, operating systems and hardware.
- Assisting in the resolution of network support issues.
- Install, configure and maintain operating systems on workstations and servers (including web servers) in support of clients' business processing requirements.
- Perform advanced analytical activities related to the definition, development, implementation, maintenance and support of laptops/desktops/servers and client-supported applications. Monitor problems with timely resolution.
- Deploy work-arounds for technical problems, investigate creative solutions to customer requirements and keep current with available and future technology.
- Prepare complete documentation for methods, procedure and design.
- Solve advanced application/network issues.
- Provide support relating to the setup and deployment of workstations, printers, mobile devices within a networked office environment.
- Cisco or Microsoft Certification a Plus!
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to accurately describe technical information to non technical clients.
- Advanced problem solving skills.
- Experience in computer hardware and software installation and troubleshooting.