Exciting new position is now available with an innovative Risk and Data Management Company catering to the mortgage industry. We are accepting resumes from experienced developers willing to work in the Atlanta, GA area. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience developing software that follows written specifications, meets performance standards, and follows best practices, as is the ability to work in a dynamic, high-growth, start-up environment.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Drupal / LAMP / PHP Developer is to design, code, test, implement, and maintain high-volume applications that are critical to meeting the strategies and objectives of the business. You will be challenged daily to meet requirements, solve problems quickly and creatively, and interact with individuals from all parts and levels of the organization. The qualified individual will be instrumental in evolving the current technology application set to meet potentially explosive business growth while ensuring the stability of the current production environment.
The selected candidate will be proficient and skilled with the following technologies:
The business hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm ET, although there will be periodic after-hours and weekend support needs.
- Preferable a minimum of 3+ years of development experience with the stated skill sets
- Four year college degree in Information Technology or related major
- Superior customer service orientation and skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Must be professional, flexible and adaptable individual
- Exceptional PC and internet skills
- Prioritize tasks
- Handle multiple projects and tasks concurrently
- Basic knowledge of the mortgage industry is a plus