Secure US is West Virginia’s leading security and life safety provider. Founded in 1994, Secure US offers both residential and commercial services including security and fire monitoring, access control, CCTV, camera systems, presentation audio/video, and more. Secure US is proud to be a Honeywell Authorized Security Dealer and Notifier distributor for the state of West Virginia.
We are currently seeking self-motivated individuals to increase our commercial sales volume across West Virginia. This position is responsible for developing new account sales for buyers of fire and security alarms, CCTV and access control services within industries that include healthcare, education, municipal and correctional. You will meet, evaluate and consult commercial business owners on how to better protect their businesses and properties using Secure US products and services.
- Ability to establish contact with qualified prospective buyers of fire and security alarms, CCTV and access control services by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads and outlined marketing strategies.
- Experience working with and selling CCTV, security, access control, fire alarm systems, and inspections.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the alarm/security industry.
- Strong prospecting skills with proven ability to close sales and achieve sales goals.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Solid presentation skills and closing techniques.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word software.
- Complete the sale of fire and security alarm systems and upgrades supporting recurring monthly service customers (monitoring, testing and inspection).
- Grow and maintain new customer relationships to drive business.
- Develop a complete understanding of all Secure US sales pricing policies and company contract terms.
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations identifying the prospect’s fire and life safety issues and the effects of the problems and solutions offered.
- Travel is required within the state.
- End-to-end paid training programs
- Salary, commission, and monthly bonus
- Medical, dental, and eye care insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Vehicle allowance
- Financial success and career growth
For immediate consideration, please click "Apply Now".
Indeed - 8 months ago