Secure US is West Virginia’s leading security and life safety provider. Founded in 1994, Secure US offers both residential and commercial services including security and fire monitoring, access control, CCTV, camera systems, presentation audio/video, and more. Secure US is proud to be a Honeywell Authorized Security Dealer and Notifier distributor for the state of West Virginia.
We are currently seeking self-motivated individuals to increase our inspection sales volume across West Virginia. The responsibility of this sales position is to seek out and close new inspection contracts for fire alarm, sprinkler, backflow, sensitivity systems and UL monitoring. This will be done through prospecting new customers and educating our existing customer base on these services and code requirements. The successful candidate will have proven experience in the fire protection industry and viable local relationships with end users such as business owners and property managers.
- Strong prospecting skills
- Proven ability to close sales
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent prospecting skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word software
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner.
- Follow company established marketing strategies.
- Identify and establish contact with prospective customers.
- Qualify potential buyers by scheduling sales calls.
- Determine customer needs and develop a sales strategy for each account.
- Develop a strong understanding of company contract terms and processes.
- Conduct thorough site surveys to support estimate development.
- Close sufficient sales to meet assigned sales goal.
- Submit all required paperwork in a timely manner.
- End-to-end paid training programs
- Salary, commission, and monthly bonus
- Medical, dental, and eye care insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Financial success and career growth
For immediate consideration, please send resume and cover letter through "Apply Now" link.
Indeed - 6 months ago