Secure US is West Virginia’s leading security and life safety provider. Founded in 1992, its company-owned, UL certified monitoring center in Morgantown provides both residential and commercial services, including security and fire monitoring, access control, CCTV, camera systems, presentation audio/video, and more. The company also performs inspections of fire and sprinkler systems, and testing for backflow and sensitivity. Secure US is proud to be a Honeywell Authorized Security Dealer and Notifier distributor for the state of West Virginia. It has been ranked as one of SDM’s Top 100 security companies for three of the last seven years.
We are currently seeking a confident, self-motivated individual to oversee all facets of our marketing and retention initiatives. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker with strict attention to detail. Marketing & Retention Coordinator responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Writing and developing marketing campaigns and collateral (print ads, customer newsletters, news releases, etc.)
- Managing company social media pages
- Public relations responsibilities, as necessary
- Responding to customer complaints from BBB, Attorney General and Angie’s List
- Working with ad agency on marketing materials
CUSTOMER SERVICE DUTIES
- Handling all account cancellations from initial notice through processing
- Customer retention (working to resolve customer issues and maintain current business through various incentives)
- Signing up new customers reactivating existing systems, including completion of contractual agreements and acting as liaison between customers and other departments
- Serving as consumer advocate through building and maintaining relationships
- Handling account suspensions
- Responding to customer contract inquiries
This position requires the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing, communications, journalism or related field
- 1-3 years experience
- Above average customer service skills
- Mastery of the English language, including strong writing and editing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience creating marketing collateral
- Thorough understanding of AP style
Benefits include competitive salary, retention-based commission, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k plan with company match, and paid vacation and personal time. This is a fulltime position.
For additional information about Secure US, please visit our Web site at www.secureus.net.
For immediate consideration, please submit resume and cover letter through the 'Apply Now' link.