Residential Sales Professional
Secure US is West Virginia’s leading security and life safety provider. Founded in 1994, Secure US offers both residential and commercial services including security and fire monitoring, access control, CCTV, camera systems, presentation audio/video, and more. Secure US is proud to be a Honeywell Authorized Security Dealer and Notifier distributor for the state of West Virginia.
We are currently seeking self-motivated individuals to increase our residential sales volume across West Virginia. This position is responsible for developing new account sales for buyers of residential fire and security alarm systems.
- Ability to establish contact with qualified prospective buyers of fire and security alarm system by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads and utilizing outlined marketing strategies.
- Strong prospecting skills with ability to close sales and achieve sales goals.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Solid presentation skills and closing techniques.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word software.
- Security industry experience is preferred but not required.
- Complete the sale of fire and security alarm systems and upgrades supporting recurring monthly service customers (monitoring and interactive services).
- Follow up with leads generated by the corporate office.
- Follow up with customer inquiries and requests.
- Grow and maintain new customer relationships to drive business.
- Develop a complete understanding of all Secure US sales pricing policies and company contract terms.
- Travel is required within the state.
- End-to-end paid training programs
- Salary, commission, and monthly bonus
- Medical, dental, and eye care insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Financial success and career growth; average reps make $60k+/annually!
Please send resume & cover letter via "Apply Now" link for immediate consideration!