Securis Employee Reviews

Warehouse Technician (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJune 6, 2017
Just can't be at a company like this. If you have a family they don't care, no overtime at all. They claim to be family friendly but that's fake 100%.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
It's a job for now
Official response from Securis
June 9, 2017

Like all things, Securis isn't perfect and we have people who leave and just aren't happy. In our 17 years of being in business, we try hard to make the company a place of good things for everyone who is working. We are very sad that this person is one of the ones who is angry. Securis does offer overtime when needed. Like any company, it's not guaranteed and is controlled. Family Friendly can mean a lot of things to a lot of people so we can't address what this person is talking about. What we can say is that one of Securis' core values as a company is work-life balance. This comes from a place that what you do after you leave work is just as important as what you do while you are here. We want all of our employees to focus on what's important to them after they leave. That could be a family or it could be working on pursuing a college degree. Our hope is that this person has found a new place of employment and that life continues on for them.

Warehouse work,
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMay 8, 2017
Growing IT recycling company headed in the right direction. Steady hours with some overtime if you want it. Good benefits. Good group of people to work with overall.
Pros
Paid Time off from the beginning of your employment
Cons
Typical warehouse environment dust, HOT in summer
Nice place to work
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAOctober 5, 2015
Securis is a great company that understands the true meaning of work life balance. They are very innovative and a leader in their industry. It was a pleasure working for them.
Innovative, progressive and fun to work with!
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Chantilly VirginiaFebruary 21, 2013
This workplace is very open to new ideas, better ways of doing business, and balancing life with work. Management doesn't just express the core values, they live them. Building trust and real relationships in the office and with our customers is the top priority. Securis is the place if you're looking to learn new skills, put your current skills to use and learn new applications that will fuel your career and personal growth.
Pros
energetic, innovative, fast paced, result driven
Great Place to work!
CEO (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAFebruary 21, 2013
This is a company where people are put before the profits. We care about preformance because we aren't a charity, but the company balances that with the fact that people have to be cared for tried with respect. The company has created the culture where we all help each other accomplish the mission.

The mission is very clear and the company wants input from everyone on how to arrive at the goal, no big egos or arrogance just a bunch of people trying to make the world a better place.
Pros
great work life balance, a great team culture on a mission
Cons
small company frustrations, bugets
Great team, inspiring mission and fun work environment
Director, Marketing (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAFebruary 21, 2013
I'm extremely impressed with Securis' integrity, dedication and honorable mission. The management is respectful, knowledgeable and fun to work with. I've worked for quite a few companies over the past 20 years and can say that this is one of the most rewarding opportunities I've had. I'm honored to be a part of the team.
Pros
integrity, work-life balance, great company philosophy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Securis. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2