Looking for a Background in Training
Only candidates with prior HR experience will be considered. Please apply online at www.securitasjobs.com
JOB SUMMARY: Performs a variety of human resources administration functions, including:
conducting hiring processes, recruiting, initial training, new associate orientation, administering
benefits, entering associate information into the automated resource system, maintaining personnel files, providing counseling, and maintaining EEO/AA records.
The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
1. Prepares state/city board security applications on a daily basis; coordinates licensing activity with supervisors and issues guard cards upon receipt; advises appropriate management staff of any irregularities encountered in an individual’s licensing procedure.
2. Assists with the recruitment, screening, interviewing, hiring and orientation of new employees;
prepares necessary paperwork for personnel files.
3. Coordinates the application process and maintenance of applicant logs with administrative staff.
4. Processes corporate affirmative action reports and other personnel reports; tracks percentages and advises appropriate management staff of any adverse impact or potential adverse impact in hiring, transfers, promotions, or terminations.
5. Assists with maintaining officer training records.
6. Assists with payroll and benefits administration; reconciles related records.
7. Records associate information, such as: personal and tax data; compensation and benefits data; attendance; performance reviews or evaluations; and, termination date and reason.
8. Updates and maintains confidential personnel files to document personnel actions and to provide information for payroll and other uses.
9. Examines personnel files to answer inquiries; provides information to authorized persons.
10. Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports using typewriter or computer.
11. Performs tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for assigned office.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug
screen and background investigation.
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or G.E.D. and 2 years of related experience, or an
equivalent combination of education