Securitas Electronic Security Employee Reviews

Growing Company
Sales (Current Employee) –  United StatesOctober 24, 2017
Securitas Electronic Security is a growing company that is poised to make a big impact on the electronic security industry. Being a part of a world wide organization provides avenues for growth that are not available to most of our industry.
Challenging and rewarding!
Director of Sales (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 13, 2017
Great time to work for a company that is growing 'organically'. Strong collaboration, challenging and rewarding! If you want to work for a company where you can put your 'thumb print' on a program - this is the place to be!!
Industry leading brings challenges and opportunites
Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIOctober 12, 2017
Securitas ES is a great place to work. I have been in this industry for my entire career and although the last couple years have been challenging they have also been exciting. Its great to work for a company that is industry leading and that is investing in becoming a company that will continue to provide innovation and value for their customer. This company continues to invest in systems and process that ultimately will make for a better daily working environment for its employees. Change is not easy but it is inevitable and I feel that my future here is secure with growing opportunity for personal and professional advancement.
Pros
Great pay and benefits with ample career advancment opportunites
Awesome place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Elmsford, NYOctober 12, 2017
Great place to work. Taking the industry on. Very exciting to be a part of a strong leader in the industry. They care about people, our craft, and it is noble work protecting persons, property and organizations.
Technician
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 12, 2017
My previous job did not guarantee 40 hours a week. SES has me running lots of calls and keeping is keeping me very busy!

We had a company town hall meeting when I first started with Operation's VP's. They took the time to talk with us and understand challenges we face and created solutions to fix it.
Pros
Great benefits, company vehicle, technical support
Cons
It was hard to get a vehicle at first, but my manager provided a rental until it arrived
Challening and rewarding place to work. Excitement of creating something new. Fast growth.
Senior Sourcing and Procurement Manager (Current Employee) –  Uniontown, OHSeptember 13, 2017
Excitement of trying to stand up a business that is very different than the environment that we came from. We are attempting to run a new sales and service operation with very little inventory and no warehouse space to speak of, relying on our suppliers and in particular our distribution partner to have the material that we need when we need it.
Pros
Exciting, high sales growth environment
Cons
can be stressful at times
SES is a great employer
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 8, 2017
SES is a great company to work for. I have been a service technician in the electronic security industry for years and this has been a great career move for me. The pay and benefits are very competitive. My manager is supportive and helpful.The company is moving in the right direction. I like being part of a true security-minded company tied to the Securitas brand.
Pros
pay and benefits
n/a
Electronic Security Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Rochester NYSeptember 3, 2017
this is not the company for me. I don't recommend this company. Management micromanages and there is no accountability for how techs are treated. Try to stay away.
Great company... Awesome Benefits... Solid Leadership
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 16, 2017
This is by far the best electronic security company business I have been a part of. Employees are the #1 asset. Compensation is great and the support staff that supports field employees is awesome. Really enjoy it here!
Pros
Pay, benefits, leadership team
Difficult enviroment only made more difficult to work in by current management
Emergency Dispatch Manager (Former Employee) –  Green, OHJune 17, 2017
If salary and benefits is the only important thing this would be great place to work. The information at the emergency level outweighs the ability properly process alarm handling. Continuously understaffed for current customer load.
Pros
pay
Cons
overall culture
Tedious repetative work, management does not respect employees
Senior Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Uniontown, OHMay 7, 2017
New hires are given better shifts than people who have worked here for years wanting to move up, raises based on inaccurate merit system where managers are told to NEVER give more than a 3 out of 5 in any category no matter what. Upper management treats employees horribly.
Pros
paid lunch breaks
Lack of Stability
Manager (Current Employee) –  OhioApril 21, 2017
Change has been constant for the last several years, leaving employees with a feeling of instability. Morale is currently very low. The typical mindset of management is to expect more from fewer employees.
Pros
Coworkers are great. Desks that you can adjust to sit or stand
Cons
Benefits, stress levels
New company with huge potential
Service Technician and Qualifying Agent (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNFebruary 23, 2017
New company with huge potential. Competitive compensation packages with a full array of benefits. Highly focused on training and continuing education.
Good Work Place Enviroment
Senior Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 18, 2017
Electronic security provider for the commercial industry.
Fast paced professional workplace culture.
The hardest part of the job is the amount of different equipment serviced by Securitas.
The most enjoyable part the job is the customers
Not good at all
Security Team Member (Former Employee) –  Uniontown, OHDecember 14, 2016
Cons- No advancement, blind management that is completely unfamiliar with the industry, terrible pay, no raises. Pros-Employees are knowledgeable, kind, and great.
Work overload with no training
Consultant/Contractor (Current Employee) –  North Canton, OHNovember 7, 2016
Contractor work is loosely guided and lacking training in systems. Very male dominated with no female leadership.
Direct management is patient and realistic given the disorganized take-over and business conversion.
Pros
ability to work overtime
Cons
impossible amount of work in short time frames
Lots of hours
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHOctober 6, 2016
Everyone there is overworked and terribly underpaid except for upper management. Most of the employees are bitter and the new management treats the knowledgeable employees who have been there for over 5 years terrible. They audit you to death for poor reasons so you're sure to never get a decent raise.
No comment
Regional Account (Current Employee) –  Ohio Stadium, OHSeptember 15, 2016
Recently bought out, no direction, no management, lack of communication, do not know what advancements there are. We are left in the dark
Great atmosphere to work in
Business Development Analyst (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHJune 11, 2016
Co-workers will work with you to get the job done. I have learned a lot about generating sales leads from industry events and marketing campaigns. Learned many insights needed for a nationwide electronic security company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Securitas Electronic Security. Our community is ready to answer.

Securitas Electronic Security Reviews by Location