Security Finance

Security Finance Employer Reviews

LOVED the co workers
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Gadsden, ALJanuary 23, 2015
Long job days.... Loved my co workers but didn't care to much for the field work that had to be done.
ok
manager (Former Employee), ALJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: hrs
Typical day included helping customers with their needs in on the finance side of things.
Fun place
Asst. manager (Former Employee), ada,okJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: the customers
Cons: late nights
Security Finance is a great company to work for, The customers were always a joy to work with.

A typical day included making about 400 phone calls, collecting money and making loans to customers. It also included marketing and banking
Manageable and Assurance
Loan Officer (Former Employee), Newnan, GAJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: company vacations
Cons: work location or center
I work with great people and a great environment. We have company lunch and meetings. Work in your own pace. Great hands on training. Great benefits and 2 paid time off a month. Family owned company.
Terrible company and they lie about your work hours
Floating Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Lawton, OKJanuary 14, 2015
Cons: all
I would rather flip burgers than work for this company or another like it EVER again....You have to call the same ppl 2-4 times a day and you call their house, cell, work AND references, day in and day out you call the same ppl over and over and over and over and over.....did i mention EVERYONE is an "assistant manager" lmao!!
Enjoyed
Sr Asst Mgr (Former Employee), Rome, GaJanuary 11, 2015
Made collection phone calls. Some days we would do sales calls. I enjoyed working with the people and the customers that I dealt with everyday.
I really enjoyed working there.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Columbia, SCDecember 25, 2014
A day at security finance is customer service,posting payments,counting cash drawers,making phone calls to past due customers.My manager was the best he was fair all the way around the board.My co-workers and i got along just fine.The hardest days were probably staying late to meet profit. Every day was a food day made it easy to do my job.
Nice customers.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Bennettsville, SCDecember 2, 2014
Pros: being able to help someone in need.
Cons: the mentality of the co workers
I enjoyed working with the customers in a small, home town feeling. I enjoyed most of the co workers but my over experience was not pleasant because of management and my supervisor.
Potental to make a lot of money
Branch Office Manager (Former Employee), Appleton, WIDecember 2, 2014
I loved the people I worked with here! They were a very strong and fun group to be a part of! There is not much time to do a lot outside of this job, its requirements are high for one person.
Do not recommend working for this company
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee), tulsa, okNovember 30, 2014
The only positive thing I can say about working here is that they pay all of your medical insurance.
No Work/life Balance
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Del Rio, TXNovember 25, 2014
Pros: health care, bonuses
Cons: long hours
Long days, great employees, mostly phone calls and renewing accounts. Management- none for the first 4 weeks of starting. reasonable goals, if determined. Easy to move up, again, if determined. Mileage paid
Former Employee-
Employee (Former Employee), Delavan, WINovember 24, 2014
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: terrible upper management and no one to turn to cuz no one believes an honest person in this company
I was an employee for this company for over 8 years. I had 12 Supervisors in that time. When I first started it was a great job with great people. Then the replacement team started from the State Supervisor on down. Each time a upper management person was replaced it got worse and worse. The last man who is still there as a Supervisor is a TYRANT and a BULLY. I ran a great office with great numbers and made them lots of money and I had to leave due to health issues caused by these people. It is a terrible place to work and if you are honest it is not the job for you. You will be told to do things that are neither legal nor moral especially by this guy in the territory I worked.. I would still be there is this guy was not there and the State Supervisor was not there. How these two can keep there jobs after all they have done to good people is beyond me. They obviously have something over someones head. All I can say is alot of good people lost there jobs because of a few bad upper so called management people and GUESS WHAT- WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND. Good luck if anyone thinks that the promises made to them are actually going to happen with this company. If your a customer pay out and don't go back.
structered yet breathable workplace
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Fernley, NVNovember 18, 2014
enjoyed seeing customer and getting to know them, as well as my staff. participating in the community to all be one big part of the community
I enjoy working in customer service.
Manager (Former Employee), Prairie du Chien, WINovember 18, 2014
I enjoy working with the people and being able to help people with their short term financial needs. We do our own loans and collections which gives you a variety of work to do on a daily basis. I enjoyed working with my asst mgr and was hard leaving there since I found a job closer to home.
Customer service (Former Employee), 111 front st georgetown scNovember 16, 2014
great place to work everybody works together to get the job done.
productive work environment
Tax Support Rep (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCNovember 16, 2014
Provide branch office reps with guidelines on completing tax reports and documentations for customers. During training I learned a lot of rules about completing tax forms that I didn't know. Management and Co-workers were overall friendly. The hardest part of the job was having to cram all the guidelines and rules of the IRS and taxes in order to pass the exams at the end of course in order to keep your job. But, the most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that I was providing information to help others.
no advancement long hours
Assistant Manger (Former Employee), Kenosha, WINovember 9, 2014
this is a good starter job. Long hours and no room for advancement from Manger. They did have a lot of trainers and provided for your expenses. Most were friendly.
Work oriented workplace with alot of tasks at hand.
Manager, Customer Service (Former Employee), Bartlesville, OKNovember 4, 2014
Pros: benefits were paid for
Cons: no breaks, long hours
A typical work day starts at 8:45 am and you make phone calls, and post payments during the day, most days you make field calls.
I learned that people skills are a necessity to make it in this organization.
Being a manager was enlightening and helping an assistant promote is a tough but exhilarating experience.
You can be friendly with your coworkers, but not friends.
The hardest part of the job would be dealing with customers who are going through a hardship.
The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know your customers individually and learning from each experience.
people person Job
Assist Manager (Former Employee), Smithfield, NCOctober 21, 2014
Pros: hour lunch
Cons: driving your own car
this is a loan company and from day to day you will never know what type of people you will meet....
Informative place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Hollywood, SCOctober 21, 2014
Pros: weekends off
Cons: problems with management, no room for growth.
On a typical day at work I would go to the bank, make the daily withdrawal, make daily calls to customer, take, receive, and refund cash payments. The hardest part of my job is visiting customer place of employment in attempt to contact customers.

1 2 3 4 5

About Security Finance

Folks looking for a little financial security might turn to Security Finance Corporation of Spartanburg. Founded in 1955, the – Read more