Security Finance

Security Finance Employer Reviews

Great Benefits, On Job Training
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Sedalia, MOApril 8, 2014
Pros: great benefits, good pay
Cons: late nights required through the week
We provide Great Customer Service, The Co workers are great to get along with,
Security Finance & Tax Service
Branch Manager (Former Employee), GeorgiaApril 1, 2014
A typical day consisted a great deal of customer contact which was either by phone, mail, or even field visits. Each employee in office was given their own part of a calling list that had on a minimal basis of 50+ calls a day. I learned a great deal about customer relations in which some where internal others external, along with deeper knowledge of – more... the finance/collections area. Co-workers were never entirely trained to be completely on their exact job titles & duties. Hardest part of job is the number of hours you spend on the job, you miss a lot of family & personal life events for this job. The most enjoyable part was the customers and dealing with the public knowing that you have helped out a family by your services. – less
loved the benefits and my supervisor!
senior assistant manager (Former Employee), newberry scMarch 31, 2014
Pros: our health insurance didnt cost us anything for our selves
Cons: having to go out in the field and collect payments
my typical day at work consisted of making phone calls to customers whos payments were due . I also went out in the field and collected payments on past due accounts. I also made new loans, filed customers insurance on their loans, ran the office when the manager was away. I also did tax returns during tax season.
assistant manager securtiy finance
assistant manager (Former Employee), Carthage, TXMarch 29, 2014
Each day at work i would come in and either go to the bank or i would start making my morning collection calls i tried to get through my list each day, and on Wednesday we solicit to customers. i had to keep a positive attitude all the time. i enjoyed the company of my co-workers. i really enjoyed everything about this job.
Collection Driven Company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Columbia, SCMarch 26, 2014
Security finance is a company that primary operates of collection of bad debt loans. Must of the job will involved locating customer who failed to make payments or opening new account to bring customer current on an outstanding account. this job requires you to work overtime during the week and weekends.
Boring job but the pay compesates for the work.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Corsicana, TxMarch 20, 2014
You spend about 80% of your day sitting at a desk making non stop phone calls (40 per hour) required.
Small friendly loan company
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKMarch 18, 2014
Security was the company I went to once CFS Closed. This is a very small loan company seeking to help customer with starting credit. Good customer service, management and leadership.
Productive, respectful, and professional workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Athens, TNMarch 9, 2014
Pros: insurance, vacations, sick and personal days
Cons: long workdays, 90 day probation period befor benefits
I learned how to type faster, talk to people better, and enjoy work while maintaining a productive day. My managers were great along with all of my co workers. Each an everyone spent so much time helping me get trained and learning what the company was about.
Very into the Good Business
Senior Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Tyler, TXMarch 8, 2014
A very long term strong minded company to work for. They are well over 40 hours a week and expect great production from their employees.
productive workplace
Branch Senior Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Florence, SCMarch 3, 2014
Pros: mon thru fri
Cons: long nights and visitng customers homes
a typical day consists of taking payments from customers and reviewing customers for loans. as well as collections.
field work
Assistant Finance Manager (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAFebruary 19, 2014
Responsible for finding potential clients, individuals or businesses, in need of loans. Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit history, corporate financial statements and other financial information. Handle customer complaints and take appropriate actions to resolve them. Field work as far as collecting customers with past due accounts.
Outstanding Customer Service
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee), Mineola, TexasFebruary 14, 2014
Loved the staff and meeting new people. Was able to travel locally for company and enjoyed working at other offices
good place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), columbia scFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: field calls
call delinquent accounts, obtain monthly goals, put on new loans
Summary
Manager-in-Training (Former Employee), Johnson City, TNFebruary 7, 2014
Renewing existing loans, making collection calls, making field calls on delinquent accounts.
Great place to work and advance quickly.
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Mexia, TXJanuary 31, 2014
Security Finance was a very rewarding job, which had a great work atmosphere.
Outgoing,loves golf easy learner
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Greenwood, SCJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: 1 hour lunch breaks
Cons: bad work environment
Meeting new people, creating new business, work with a team, manage a cash drawer, was made assistant manager within 6 months,
Great place to work.
Data Entry Specialist / Claims Specialist (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCJanuary 29, 2014
Management was great. Felt at ease at work. Learned a lot about insurance; health, death, car etc. my co-workers were awesome. It was a laid back place to work. Your supervisor did not watch you and as long as you did your work they were good.
great benfits and good job with long hours
Manager/Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Royston, GAJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: benefits, customers, co-workers
Cons: schedule, collections
My job is not a bad job. It is a very stressful job at times, but that is overcome by the occasions in which I get to help someone. The main concern I have with my job is the continuous schedule changes and the constant extension of hours. The benefits at my job are amazing,not the compensation.
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee), La Crosse, WIJanuary 25, 2014
The most enjoyable part is being able to work with a customer and successfully resolving an issue. The hardest part would be that there isn't a defined policy, everything is gray instead of black and white. There isn't a way to have daily routine as it is always changing. A typical day of work is half in the office half out of the office. For half of – more... my day I am working directly with customers and the other half I am debt collecting the delinquent accounts. – less
Late hours
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Marion, SCJanuary 19, 2014
Pros: pay and incentive program
Cons: late hours and outside collections.
This job is not for people that has families or those trying to further their education.

1 2 3 4 5

About Security Finance

Folks looking for a little financial security might turn to Security Finance Corporation of Spartanburg. Founded in 1955, the – Read more