Security Force Inc

Security Force Inc Employee Reviews

Sales
Sales (Current Employee), Roanoke, VAMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Possibility to earn large commisions
Cons: No benefits, Unpredictable pay, unstable pay
Worked in the sales department and called prospective homeowners to sell Home Security and Medical systems through General Electric (G.E.)’s special promotions in specific areas. Weekly salary based on commission and number of sales. Dialed possible leads and pitched homeowners on our security system in attempt to sell the product. Closed on deals as the installation coordinator once promotions department transferred calls to our department.
One of the most weird places to work
Closer (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Outsmart managment
Cons: Pay, unstable job, No advancement at all, hours, work enviorment, no technology, shady place
Everything was shady starting with the interview. The job is very loud music blasting from large speakers all day no benefits at all not even one. Managers are constantly telling u to be LOUD on the phone almost to the point where your screaming a 5 page script in the persons ear. If you do sell its because of luck only because everything is scripted the job only requires that you can read you wont even be using a computer. Managment expects you to talk on the phone like your on some kind of amphetamine you have to be extra pumped up and over scream everyone while on the phones just to prove yourself to managment...Waited an eternity to get my first check also...and management swears they know it all
Very Negative Place
Sales Person (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: co-workers are nice
Cons: unfair, no reliable way to get sales, kind of a shady business
Okay start of a job, but the sales are based on luck since you are just reading a script and the credit may not go through, this DOES affect your pay. Training is okay, but some of the managers are hot-headed people to the point it feels unprofessional. This is what they call a "trunk closing" job.
Fun place to work but sucked
Sales associate (Former Employee), Roanoke vaJanuary 11, 2015
I worked there for 4 weeks didn't get one pay check till the end and when I was let go I still had to wait 3 weeks after to get all my other checks (didn't make sense to me) and the reasoning as to why I was let go- because I was not loud enough but maybe if they didn't blare music in the office people could hear me and I wouldn't have to shout and scream!!!
Working and Having fun too
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Johnson City, TNJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: 1 or 2 extra breaks
Cons: bonuses was hard to get.
Listening to music over the loud speaker.
I learned about work ethics and working hard to have something in life.
The managers that I had was an absolute inspiration to me. I loved my bosses and would do anything i could for them.
The co-workers that i worked with was fun but serious about there jobs also.
The hardest part of the job was being hung up on after 4 hours of dialing that day.
The enjoyable part and stress reliever of the job is when my boss would walk by me and crack a joke to break the frustration.
Worked from Home
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMay 21, 2014
Pros: working from home
Cons: position not permanent
I enjoyed the flexibility of working from home. Interacting with potential candidates.
fun place to work...
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Roanoke, VADecember 18, 2013
loved almost everything about being there the only reason im not is because im goin through a family crisis.
Ok if you like driving
Installation Technician (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCOctober 13, 2013
The pay is not worth the time. It starts out good but when work slows down they blame the technicians.
OK place to work
Tele marketer (Former Employee), Dartmouth, MAJuly 5, 2012
Pros: people i worked with
Cons: no benefits or guarentied pay
People I worked with were great. Telemarketing is tough. People that you speak to are not always friendly. My co-workers were great,young and energetic. The hardest part was trying to sell the product to people down south who believe in guns as security instead of a security system.
About this Company
Security Officer (Former Employee), Decatur, GAApril 23, 2012
Pros: great job
Cons: short term
If you like to travel, great pay, and enjoy working a great job. This is the security company for you. Weekly pay

About Security Force Inc

Security Force, Inc. specializes in the design, installation, service and monitoring of security and fire alarm systems, not to – Read more

Security Force Inc Salaries