Due to steady growth and demand, Security MicroImaging is looking for talented Engineers who are motivated to build world-class customer solutions, specific to our customers’ needs. Our open positions require experience with Hyland’s OnBase product OR with Kofax Capture/ Kofax Transformation Modules (KTM) products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology (or equivalent experience), plus two years of professional IT experience.
- Successful in a team and project environment, actively working with a project manager, project peers and customer resources to complete tasks within the established constraints.
- Two or more years of experience with administering, supporting or troubleshooting Windows Server environments (2003/2008) is required.
- Two or more years of experience with installation, administration or supporting of Microsoft SQL Server (2005/2008) environment is required.
- Experience working with Microsoft IIS and Active Directory.
- Holding Microsoft certifications for server administration is a plus.
- EITHER two years of experience installing, configuring and supporting Hyland’s OnBase Product, including Workflow/eForms or the OnBase API,
- OR two years of experience installing, configuring and supporting Kofax’s Capture and KTM products.
- OnBase certifications (such as OnBase API, Certified Installer or Certified Workflow Engineer certifications) or Kofax certifications (such as Kofax Capture, KTM or the Kofax Capture Certified Consultant designation) are a big plus.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task between several projects.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; with the ability to speak to both technical and non-technical team & customer members.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Experience in business analysis is a big plus.
- Working knowledge of the ECM industry.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 15% of the time (less time for employees already holding certifications).
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Visio.
About Security MicroImaging
Security MicroImaging has been dedicated to helping businesses work smarter by automating business processes and reducing the dependency on paper since 1969. We set ourselves apart from the competition by acknowledging the unique challenges that each of our clients face and working side by side with them to craft the best solution to meet their business objectives.
Security MicroImaging offers a competitive compensation package that includes health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance, paid vacation and a 401(k) safe harbor. We provide an honest, integrity-based work environment that encourages professional growth through experience and paid training.
And last, but certainly not least, we like to have fun! Our team works hard, so from time to time, we need to cut loose! Our office and team events range from pot lucks, ping pong and bowling tournaments, major and minor league baseball games, NFL games, chili cook-offs, NCAA tournament bracket challenge (with prizes!), NFL Football Pick’em contest (with prizes!), baseball opening day celebrations, comedy hours, cooking events, weight loss competitions (with prizes!), wine tasting, fine dining, and a fierce cross state college rivalry between our Cleveland and Milwaukee offices.
Indeed - 5 months ago