Security National Automotive Acceptance Company, LLC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Good stepping Stone
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHMarch 23, 2017
Expectations are easy to meet. Pay is slightly below average but if you work hard you can be rewarded. High turnover and layoff over the last 24 months. 90% of all management has Zero previous auto or auto finance experience so they tend to make poor program decisions which has led to the turnover over the last 2 years. Has the potential to be an excellent company within the marketplace (and once was) but they must make upper level changes fast. Work life balance is poor if you are in the sales division, and commissions are capped.
Pros
Great lower and mid level piers
Cons
No work life balance, commisssion cuts, high turnover
Fast pace place to learn
Network Systems Co-Op (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHMarch 21, 2017
There was always a lot going on and much to do and to learn about. Everyone was very helpful and understanding when they needed tech support and everyone knew and liked me by the end of my time there.
Lots of Advancement Opportunity
Collector (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHAugust 11, 2015
Great place to work, engaged leadership with lots of promotions - I think 20% last year were promoted. Seems like even more this year. Fun activities like Reds Game, Field day and Cookies with Santa for the kiddos. Really feel like I am making a difference.

They do have high expectations and not everyone has made it. Some of my friends who started with me are gone because they couldn't meet goals. But for strong performers it is a great place to work.
Pros
Culture, Location, Promotions
Cons
High Standards / High Expectations