SECURITY NETWORKS Employee Reviews

Grreat
Customer Svc./ Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLDecember 11, 2016
Great work environment. Very laid back and casual while still conducting business. Some of the management staff were off-putting and demanding but working was a joy.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLNovember 29, 2016
Great job. Great people to work with. Room to grow and exceed. Good benefits including medical and dental. Will recommend to others that want to be in a field like this.
Good compensation
Sales Representative of Honeywell (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OHApril 12, 2016
Was always staying productive. The company rewarded you very well for your work. It was basically like running your own business.
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
No health, dental, or medical ins.
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLDecember 14, 2015
The working enviroment was always positive an fast pace,equal opportunity, challanging and competitive. Co-workers worked as a team, willing to help one another.
great company
service manager (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLOctober 2, 2015
great company i knew how to run a good alumunin comp economy great group of poeole to workwith but moved from ga sllowat times,learned windows managemebt was great co works nice slow,travel
Pros
freedom great pay
Cons
slow at times
Focused and calm working environment with direct access to dept. suporvisor
Affiliate Support / Contract Archiving (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLAugust 18, 2015
Sec. Net. was a quick growing company. There was always open communication with the supervisors and the expectations were always made clear. The HR dept. and events coordinator were always checking the employees.
Pros
Easy going atmosphere, paid time off and recognition for exceeding expectaions
Cons
(Towards the End) Work was uncomfortably micromanaged / favoritism
Summary
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJuly 27, 2015
Security Networks was an awesome place to work but unfortunately they sold to an out of state company that cause me to become unemployed. If they were still open I would have retired from there. There was plenty of room for growth and employed were treated with dignity.
the company was great. Loved my supervisor
Affiliate Supervisor (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMarch 1, 2015
Being I worked at home my contact with the office was limited. I had a great job. Learned new computer skills and contact with the workers.
wide variety of new technology
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 8, 2015
This company brought on board at a start up company and got to be part of a growing company. I was directly involved in the decisions made for the future growth of the company. The hardest part was the long hours required at a moments notice.
Pros
new experiences and leadership skills
Cons
long hours and traveling.
the customer service and scheduling of appointments
Customer Service Department (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 6, 2015
seeing and hearing back from customers that were very satisfied with our work
Pros
very laid back working environment
Cons
not enough help
Productive, educational, fun placeto work
Technical Support Agent (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 2, 2015
Productive, Educational, Teamwork was a plus here everyone assisted each other, Management was good over all, Felt good to assist the customers with the skills, and training provided.
Productive workplace
Customer Support Specialist /Lead (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLDecember 22, 2014
Dispatching authorities due to Burglary, Fire, Medical, or Panic alarms (silent/audible).
Very Productive work place with high volume calls.
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach,FLSeptember 19, 2014
Receiving inbound calls from customer having trouble with there Security System.
Every day you learn something about a customer's experience or problem.
The Management Team was very hands on and ready to help.
We had a very close Family type group of people always working together and ready to help each other.
There wasn't a really hard part of the day however you would get some difficult customer every once in a while.
When ever the Holidays came around and or had a Pot Luck
(Great Food).
Pros
Paid Breaks
Cons
Working Weekends
One of the best professional experiences I have had.
Director (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 10, 2014
I was hired by Security Networks in June of 2010. They were getting ready for major growth and hired me to take over the Customer Relations Department. When I got there we had 28 employees. When I left we had grown to 80+ in my department which included now 6 separate departments that were the front line for all customers.

As a Director I had the pleasure with working with and for an exception Senior Staff. They were supportive every step of the way.
Pros
Great Management Team
Cons
The growth was fast and made some days long but overall I wouldn't have had it any other way.
Great team to work with!
National Field Service Alarm Technician Trainer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC across USJuly 28, 2014
Seven years with a great company also known as a team family. Top management to work under. Co-workers were all team inclined. Loved traveling the country to complete training objectives. Hardest part of job was being out of town for one to two weeks at a time.
great
Tech support assistance (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLJune 11, 2014
very good company management did a great job traning overall
call center
Lydian Mortgage-Broker Registration Analyst (Former Employee) –  palm beach gardens flApril 28, 2014
inbound call center

irs tax issue resolutions

dealing with irate customers
learning experience
Receptionist/File Clerk (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLApril 19, 2014
security networks was a interesting learning experience.
Productive work environment
Information Technology Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLMarch 18, 2014
I learned a lot through supervisors and management and had the ability to progress through the company even where positions were not readily available through my own hard work and dedication.
Pros
Free lunches, little overhead, project management, great advancement
Cons
company was bought out and office closed.
Temp Assignment (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMarch 17, 2014
I enjoyed working for Security Networks, I learned that I liked the environment. My co-workers were wonderful people to work with.

The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the customers find solutions.

The hardest part of the job was leaving the company because they are relocating to Texas
Pros
Celebrating holidays & birthdays
Cons
Assignment was too short...moving to Texas