SECURITY NETWORKS

SECURITY NETWORKS United States Employee Reviews

wide variety of new technology
Regional Manager (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: new experiences and leadership skills
Cons: long hours and traveling.
This company brought on board at a start up company and got to be part of a growing company. I was directly involved in the decisions made for the future growth of the company. The hardest part was the long hours required at a moments notice.
the customer service and scheduling of appointments
Customer Service Department (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: very laid back working environment
Cons: not enough help
seeing and hearing back from customers that were very satisfied with our work
Productive, educational, fun placeto work
Technical Support Agent (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 2, 2015
Productive, Educational, Teamwork was a plus here everyone assisted each other, Management was good over all, Felt good to assist the customers with the skills, and training provided.
Productive workplace
Customer Support Specialist /Lead (Former Employee), Kissimmee, FLDecember 22, 2014
Dispatching authorities due to Burglary, Fire, Medical, or Panic alarms (silent/audible).
Very Productive work place with high volume calls.
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), West Palm Beach,FLSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: paid breaks
Cons: working weekends
Receiving inbound calls from customer having trouble with there Security System.
Every day you learn something about a customer's experience or problem.
The Management Team was very hands on and ready to help.
We had a very close Family type group of people always working together and ready to help each other.
There wasn't a really hard part of the day however you would get some difficult customer every once in a while.
When ever the Holidays came around and or had a Pot Luck
(Great Food).
One of the best professional experiences I have had.
Director (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: great management team
Cons: the growth was fast and made some days long but overall i wouldn't have had it any other way.
I was hired by Security Networks in June of 2010. They were getting ready for major growth and hired me to take over the Customer Relations Department. When I got there we had 28 employees. When I left we had grown to 80+ in my department which included now 6 separate departments that were the front line for all customers.

As a Director I had the pleasure with working with and for an exception Senior Staff. They were supportive every step of the way.
Great team to work with!
National Field Service Alarm Technician Trainer (Former Employee), Charlotte, NC across USJuly 28, 2014
Seven years with a great company also known as a team family. Top management to work under. Co-workers were all team inclined. Loved traveling the country to complete training objectives. Hardest part of job was being out of town for one to two weeks at a time.
great
Tech support assistance (Former Employee), Kissimmee, FLJune 11, 2014
very good company management did a great job traning overall
call center
Lydian Mortgage-Broker Registration Analyst (Former Employee), palm beach gardens flApril 28, 2014
inbound call center

irs tax issue resolutions

dealing with irate customers
learning experience
Receptionist/File Clerk (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLApril 19, 2014
security networks was a interesting learning experience.
Productive work environment
Information Technology Support Specialist (Current Employee), Kissimmee, FLMarch 18, 2014
Pros: free lunches, little overhead, project management, great advancement
Cons: company was bought out and office closed.
I learned a lot through supervisors and management and had the ability to progress through the company even where positions were not readily available through my own hard work and dedication.
Temp Assignment (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLMarch 17, 2014
Pros: celebrating holidays & birthdays
Cons: assignment was too short...moving to texas
I enjoyed working for Security Networks, I learned that I liked the environment. My co-workers were wonderful people to work with.

The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the customers find solutions.

The hardest part of the job was leaving the company because they are relocating to Texas
Good atmophere to work in.
Affiliate Services Representative (Current Employee), FLMarch 12, 2014
Cons: company has been sold.
A typical work day was to receive and perform due diligence on contracrs. Answer questions and speak with Affiliates regarding contracts and funding dates.
Great positive environment
Customer Loyalty Supervisor (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FLMarch 3, 2014
Pros: working with excellent people
Cons: company was brought out
Great co-workers. Excellent benefits. Fast growing company which attractions Monitronics, who is now the new apparent company.
Workplace is great
Customer Service Agent/Team Lead (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FLFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: enviroment, loyalty of company
Cons: job closing
Coming to work for Security Networks, I have learned alot. The experience that I have gained is great. The people you work with and the management team is wonderful. If the company was to stay in business I would still be there. Leaning the different systems was great. A good place to work.
Helped grow company
Customer Support Supervisor (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 29, 2014
Great place to work, gained a tremendous amount of knowledge.
Tough and rewarding career
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee), Yuma, AZJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: hard work good pay rewarding in the long run
Cons: hot grueling begining
Achieved goals in personal sales and employee retention being a proactive leader
In charge of sales, installation, maintenance, and repossession of the home security systems
Handled employee relations- training, retention, and the sale closer
Provided comprehensive training for sales associates on products, maintained product set, preformed merchandising and inventory
Developed and designed new marketing tactics increasing sales 100% by designing new advertisements and sales techniques
Exellent Work Inviroment
Customer Retention (Current Employee), west Palm Beach, FL.January 17, 2014
Pros: bonus checks
A typical day at work includes receiving and making call to customers that are wanting to cancel their accounts, my job is to retain the customer and make sure that they are happy with the service, I review contracts negotiate new terms and sign new customer up for service. I have learned allot about legal binding documents. I respect my management team and encourage positive criticism. The hardest part of my Job is not being able to save every customer, the best part of my job is the customer that I save and satisfy daily.
door to door ever experience is different
Independent contractor (Former Employee), Vancouver, WAJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: free housing and sales group activities
Cons: no break, getting dropped off in neighbor hood, bathroom breaks, safety, commision based, and sketchy paying
I have knocked 6 days a week 12-9 and 9-9 Saturdays. Every job is different if you get in the house, walk through of security systems or placement s. Then paper work and schedule for technician. When you knock it is strait commission, so getting in the door is key depending on sales pitch. I worked for many security companies but all is basically the same. The pay rates were different and could be changed on different jobs. Tried with hold a lot of money. Safety was also none and being a girl walking into some ones house can be scarey
Energetic and Fast paced work place
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), KISSIMMEE, FLDecember 26, 2013
This by far has been the Best workplace because of the things I have learned here. Also it has helped me excel with my Spanish and typing skills needed to do this job. I have had a fun time with my co-workers as this job does have a lot of pressure but everyone here has a fun attitude and tries their best to keep everything simple, as it is not.

SECURITY NETWORKS Salaries