SECURITY NETWORKS Employee Reviews

Focused and calm working environment with direct access to dept. suporvisor
Affiliate Support / Contract Archiving (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLAugust 18, 2015
Sec. Net. was a quick growing company. There was always open communication with the supervisors and the expectations were always made clear. The HR dept. and events coordinator were always checking the employees.
Pros
Easy going atmosphere, paid time off and recognition for exceeding expectaions
Cons
(Towards the End) Work was uncomfortably micromanaged / favoritism
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLDecember 14, 2015
The working enviroment was always positive an fast pace,equal opportunity, challanging and competitive. Co-workers worked as a team, willing to help one another.
great company
service manager (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLOctober 2, 2015
great company i knew how to run a good alumunin comp economy great group of poeole to workwith but moved from ga sllowat times,learned windows managemebt was great co works nice slow,travel
Pros
freedom great pay
Cons
slow at times
Summary
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJuly 27, 2015
Security Networks was an awesome place to work but unfortunately they sold to an out of state company that cause me to become unemployed. If they were still open I would have retired from there. There was plenty of room for growth and employed were treated with dignity.
Very Productive work place with high volume calls.
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach,FLSeptember 19, 2014
Receiving inbound calls from customer having trouble with there Security System.
Every day you learn something about a customer's experience or problem.
The Management Team was very hands on and ready to help.
We had a very close Family type group of people always working together and ready to help each other.
There wasn't a really hard part of the day however you would get some difficult customer every once in a while.
When ever the Holidays came around and or had a Pot Luck
(Great Food).
Pros
paid breaks
Cons
working weekends
One of the best professional experiences I have had.
Director (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 10, 2014
I was hired by Security Networks in June of 2010. They were getting ready for major growth and hired me to take over the Customer Relations Department. When I got there we had 28 employees. When I left we had grown to 80+ in my department which included now 6 separate departments that were the front line for all customers.

As a Director I had the pleasure with working with and for an exception Senior Staff. They were supportive every step of the way.
Pros
great management team
Cons
the growth was fast and made some days long but overall i wouldn't have had it any other way.
wide variety of new technology
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 8, 2015
This company brought on board at a start up company and got to be part of a growing company. I was directly involved in the decisions made for the future growth of the company. The hardest part was the long hours required at a moments notice.
Pros
new experiences and leadership skills
Cons
long hours and traveling.
Tough and rewarding career
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZJanuary 20, 2014
Achieved goals in personal sales and employee retention being a proactive leader
In charge of sales, installation, maintenance, and repossession of the home security systems
Handled employee relations- training, retention, and the sale closer
Provided comprehensive training for sales associates on products, maintained product set, preformed merchandising and inventory
Developed and designed new marketing tactics increasing sales 100% by designing new advertisements and sales techniques
Pros
hard work good pay rewarding in the long run
Cons
hot grueling begining
Exellent Work Inviroment
Customer Retention (Current Employee) –  west Palm Beach, FL.January 17, 2014
A typical day at work includes receiving and making call to customers that are wanting to cancel their accounts, my job is to retain the customer and make sure that they are happy with the service, I review contracts negotiate new terms and sign new customer up for service. I have learned allot about legal binding documents. I respect my management team and encourage positive criticism. The hardest part of my Job is not being able to save every customer, the best part of my job is the customer that I save and satisfy daily.
Pros
bonus checks
door to door ever experience is different
Independent contractor (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJanuary 8, 2014
I have knocked 6 days a week 12-9 and 9-9 Saturdays. Every job is different if you get in the house, walk through of security systems or placement s. Then paper work and schedule for technician. When you knock it is strait commission, so getting in the door is key depending on sales pitch. I worked for many security companies but all is basically the same. The pay rates were different and could be changed on different jobs. Tried with hold a lot of money. Safety was also none and being a girl walking into some ones house can be scarey
Pros
free housing and sales group activities
Cons
no break, getting dropped off in neighbor hood, bathroom breaks, safety, commision based, and sketchy paying
not a great place to work.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMarch 21, 2013
customer relations department is horrible. you are expected to work a normal schdule plus come in extra as they feel with no regard to family, school or any other previous arrangement. director is extremely unprofessional and rude. has no consideration to emergencies such as hospitalization. has had numerous threats against the building which leads to a constant police presence. no open door policy. anything told to hr or upper management is repeated freely. no discipline structure- carried rules made up along the way based on who you are friends with.
Productive enviroment with the chance of promotion in each stage of the job.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMay 31, 2013
The typical day in Security Networks was simple. One would come into the office around three in the afternoon, after receiving a day to day review of how you are doing; employees would then train for thirty minutes. After the training was completed, two of the outgoing employers would team up and go knock on doors. When the loving costumer answered, an employee would begin their pitch in attempt to sale a security system. Though it seems easy, the hardest part of the job was getting doors open.
Pros
employee meals.
Cons
no benefits, pay.
Was An Okay Work Environment
Customer Services Specialist/ Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLJuly 26, 2013
A typical day at security networks was a day of speaking and dealing with customers concerns and calling to verify all was okay at the home or business when there alarm went off. I learned complex computer skills, how to handle difficult customers, have to multitask, and working with a lot of people at once. My co workers were enjoyable people. we always got along. no conflicts. the hardest part of the job I would have to say dealing with the difficult customers every once in a while. the most enjoyable part was being around people that were positive.
Pros
company lunches, company pot lucks, friendly people, organized environment.
Cons
constant layoffs and nitpicking.
Call center positions are horrible.
customer relations (Former Employee) –  west palm beachMay 2, 2013
expected to work without 15 minute breaks at times due to high incoming call volumes. changes need to be made to process and procedures so that the call center may operate more efficiently. reps make up things for customers as they go just as management makes up company rules as needed. corporate company still run like a mom and pop business.
Pros
great health insurance plans
Cons
needs better training and management.
Productive fast past family enviorment
Emergency Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLApril 22, 2013
A typical day at Security Networks goes as followed , 24 hours of watching emergency signals , placing calls and dispatching emergency rescue, The management made sure all calls was handled in a timely matter, The hardest part of the job was hearing the emergencies in process and being able to remain calm as we dispatch, The most enjoyable part of working there was saving lives of our customers
Temp Assignment (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMarch 17, 2014
I enjoyed working for Security Networks, I learned that I liked the environment. My co-workers were wonderful people to work with.

The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the customers find solutions.

The hardest part of the job was leaving the company because they are relocating to Texas
Pros
celebrating holidays & birthdays
Cons
assignment was too short...moving to texas
Energetic and Fast paced work place
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  KISSIMMEE, FLDecember 26, 2013
This by far has been the Best workplace because of the things I have learned here. Also it has helped me excel with my Spanish and typing skills needed to do this job. I have had a fun time with my co-workers as this job does have a lot of pressure but everyone here has a fun attitude and tries their best to keep everything simple, as it is not.
Productive work environment
Information Technology Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLMarch 18, 2014
I learned a lot through supervisors and management and had the ability to progress through the company even where positions were not readily available through my own hard work and dedication.
Pros
free lunches, little overhead, project management, great advancement
Cons
company was bought out and office closed.
Workplace is great
Customer Service Agent/Team Lead (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLFebruary 19, 2014
Coming to work for Security Networks, I have learned alot. The experience that I have gained is great. The people you work with and the management team is wonderful. If the company was to stay in business I would still be there. Leaning the different systems was great. A good place to work.
Pros
enviroment, loyalty of company
Cons
job closing
Great team to work with!
National Field Service Alarm Technician Trainer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC across USJuly 28, 2014
Seven years with a great company also known as a team family. Top management to work under. Co-workers were all team inclined. Loved traveling the country to complete training objectives. Hardest part of job was being out of town for one to two weeks at a time.