SOI LLC, is currently bidding on a project in San Diego for USMS and are accepting resumes from potential Project manager, armed and unarmed security officers.
Five (5) years of security or law enforcement related experience, of which
At least four (4) years must be specialized or supervisory in nature. Specialized or supervisory experience includes: project development, management and control of funds and resources, demonstrated capability in managing multi-tasks and supervising one or more subordinate units consisting of a squad or multiple squads of security or law enforcement personnel. General experience includes increasing responsibilities within the security/law enforcement discipline.
Requires bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Certificate of graduation from local, state or federal law enforcement academy, including satisfactory completion of certified firearms and defensive tactics courses.
- Be 21 years or older.
-Speak, read, and write the English language.
- Posses a valid U.S. driver's license.
- Be emotionally stable with no past history of emotional or mental
- Present a respectable appearance and adhere to reasonable
grooming standards as determined by the Client .
- Be free of a misdemeanor or greater conviction for crimes of domestic violence (Lautenberg Statute).
- Currently not under any court restraining orders.
- Free from alcohol and drug dependency.
- Free of illegal drug use, controlled substance abuse, and psychological disorders.
-Trained and qualified in the use of an approved handgun.
-Have no medical problems (e.g., amputations, deformities, disabilities, etc.) that would restrict strenuous exertion or prevent
-Have no history of medical problems (e.g., high blood pressure, heart or respiratory disease, etc.) that would restrict strenuous exertion.
- Physically able to perform the full range of duties without