The chemical engineer wil work with cross functional teams to manage supplier quality issues, raw material specifications, Customer Complaint resolution, compliance initiatives and trending of available process data for identification of improvement opportunities.. Main focus of this role is the remediation of customer complaint trends This role also plays a significant role in champion supplier related quality activities and related issues that create opportunities for improvements throughout the facility
- Creates and maintains centralized customer specification system.
- Implements and maintains centralized quality data collection system.
- Analytically evaluates machine processes to provide information and
direction for quality improvements. These evaluations include designed
experiments and process capabilities studies.
- Create and maintain necessary quality gauging for the floor.
- Create and implement ‘fit for use’ tests, as needed, for existing and new
- To facilitate QPM trouble shooting teams, utilizing analytical analysis.
- To provide quality leadership and vision
- Other duties may be assigned.
Additional Comments: The Job will require the person to have, or be capable of
acquiring a working knowledge of:
- ISO 9001 2008
- ISO 14000
- AIB Food Safety
- TQM (Total Quality Management),
- Standard computer packages e.g. Excel / Word,
Chemical Engineer Degree Required
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard