See's Candies Employee Review

View all See's Candies reviews

Great and enjoy with the teamwork.
Receiving- Seasonal Employment (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, CAAugust 21, 2013
Responsible for receiving; Organized received shipments (Store Orders/Receipts/Credit Card Receipts and Gift Cards) to be processed. Organized and sorted credit card receipts, attached a summary report to each envelope, filed receipts accordingly. Sorted these envelopes in alphabetical order according to shop name and location, filed the envelopes in chronological order.

Other See's Candies Employee Reviews

Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Anita, CADecember 11, 2017
See's Candies at the Santa Anita Mall is a great place to work! The staff was always friendly, the location makes lunch convenient, and the managers worked with my hours taking my school schedule into consideration.
Qualified Associate (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 4, 2017
I like working for See's. It doesn't get too crazy, and the job is repetitive so its not very difficult once you get the hang of things. It was a great job to have to while attending college, and the pay is reasonable for each position. I do think that the responsibility I have now garners a promotion to a higher position, but the chances of that happening are low.
Pros
45 minute lunch, reasonable pay, flexible
Cons
Limited chances for advancement in stores, raises only through hours worked, women have to wear a dress only

Ask a question about working or interviewing at See's Candies. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4