See's Candies Employee Reviews

The best job environment ever
Candy Maker (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMay 23, 2017
I made sure the area in which i worked was sanitized and clean to ensure proper room to move around and properly stir and monitor the candy in which i was making
Pros
Fun and exciting job
Cons
Not enough hours offered
Fun workplace
Sale's Associate (Former Employee) –  Canyon Country, CAMay 21, 2017
I had an amazing time working here. The people that I made happy by what I did made me feel good. I helped people pick out candies for their loved ones and friends. I got to know each customer that I helped and that made them return for more.
Great workplace, not much space to move up but good for a part time college student
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAMay 17, 2017
A typical day at work is helping numerous customers with chocolate picking and cashiering. I learned a lot about chocolate. The hardest part about my job was learning the different types of chocolates but it was fairly easy and quick to learn and now that I know them I will never forget them. I enjoyed working with customers because chocolate makes everyone happy.
Pros
Free chocolate
Cons
short breaks
Death By Cheerfulness
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Saint George, UTMay 17, 2017
See's Candy is a great place to work provided that you have amazing management. I can't explain in words how astounding of a place See's is. Even if the bubbliness could cause one to vomit. It is a place that changes lives one piece of chocolate at a time.
Pros
Free chocolate Samples
Cons
Most work is seasonal
very fun
strict uniforms
need food handlers
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kahului, HIMay 9, 2017
See's Candies was kind of like my, "relaxing" job. It was always a pleasure walking into a candy store and smelling the delicious aroma of See's candies chocolate. All employees were kind and cheerful. Wonderful work environment.
Outstanding work environment at the Tucson Mall location.
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 5, 2017
As a seasonal employee I have enjoyed two years of working with a wonderfully impressive Manager and Assistant Manager. Great typical retail/sales day, fast paced, respectful communication and training. Workplace culture is diverse and rewarding both with compensation and return seasonal work.
Pros
Wonderful management and staff, enjoyable work environment, ongoing training, reasonable compensation and work schedule, great benefits and return for each season.
Loved this job
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 19, 2017
Although I didn't like chocolate I loved the job and the area just wished it was a permanent location here . Easy money people knew what they wanted and loved my manager .
Not a bad seasonal job.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXApril 13, 2017
The job is a relaxed and nice environment to work in (even around its busiest times). The managers are very accommodating and hard working. Hardest part of the job would just be keeping up with the workflow.
Awesome management
Stocker (Former Employee) –  HonoluluApril 3, 2017
as soon as I was hired I was brought into a nice family feeling. All the managers and workers helped me and always made sure any questions I had were answered.
Pros
Pay every week
Fun place to work.
Front lead (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAMarch 28, 2017
Love working for See's. Would like to work for them again. Great to know how the candy is made. The different flavors that are always. And vary happy they are making sugar free candy for those who enjoy the sweets but can't have it.
Pros
Free candy
Cons
Wearing a dress while moving huge heavy boxes
Great place to work with amazing staff and manager.
Seasonal Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Westlake Vlg, CAMarch 19, 2017
I enjoy working at See's Candies. The company treats its employees very well. The work environment is always very positive and enjoyable. I always look forward to working with my coworkers there. It's a great first-job.
Pros
Free samples
Exciting and not strict workplace
Cashier/ Stocking Clerk (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 18, 2017
I found my job very interesting there and with high benefits, i didn't get many hours but you can sample as much as u want and in a lively place. So I do recommend this as a great starter job
Pros
Free samples and Not difficult
Cons
Not much hours
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Friendswood, TXMarch 13, 2017
Very easy job and very nice people to work with. The candy was good and professionally wrapped. The uniform could of been better, but overall a great company to work for.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Uniform was very uncomfortable
15 Years and counting
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 13, 2017
Great benefits for those who are full time or in management. Customer service is the most important aspect of this job so if you don't like people, don't apply. Repeat customers on a daily basis become like family. It's a lot of hard work but fun.
Only Seasonal
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Carson, CAMarch 10, 2017
See's Candies only looks out for themselves. They do have free candy in the break room so that's always a plus. There aren't any advancement opportunities.
Productive and Fun Workplace!!!!
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 7, 2017
Great place to work! Not difficult to learn and the customers are great as well. A typical day involves helping customers find what they're looking for as well as encouraging them to try different chocolates.

Management is the best and go out of their way to teach you the job as well as encourage you to learn about the company.
Fun and productive
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Victorville, CAMarch 5, 2017
Great company to work for learned many things and was a very fun and friendly environment to work in. Management was very understanding when a personal issue arose and coworkers we always fun to work with.
great place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNMarch 3, 2017
i worked there in high school and it was such a easy and simple place to work at , plus i made a decent amount. i would recommend working here to anyone.
n/a
Associate/ Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kennewick, WAMarch 3, 2017
See's Candies is one of the oldest running companies with standards that have not changed for countless years. They offer the best quality job for their employees, ensuring that the people who work for the company are well cared for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at See's Candies. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4